PS4 initialized problem

• jenscambre 25 Mar 2020 17:03:09 3 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    After initializing my ps4, it is stuck on the blue screen that says i have to "Connect a dualshock4 wireless controler using the USB cable, and then press the PS button.". It won't do it... I've tried my wireless controller, doesn't work and I've tried a wired one (also no luck). The only prespons I get is: 1. Pressing the share button on the wired controler - "can not display menu kow". And 2. The light of the wireless one is orange when connected using USB.

Can anyone help? Thanks.
  • dominalien 25 Mar 2020 19:36:51 9,538 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Iím sure another new user will be around in a few hours or days to provide a helpful link with a helpful answer.
  • EMarkM 25 Mar 2020 19:49:19 4,922 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @dominalien :D
  • X201 25 Mar 2020 20:04:56 20,570 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I had this, itís something to do with having to reset the controller.

Hereís the Official PlayStation fix
    https://support.playstation.com/s/article/DualShock-4-Troubleshooting?language=en_US

Try them all, but I think you need step 3
  • jenscambre 6 Apr 2020 08:15:27 3 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @X201 I've tried them all, but I realised did not unplug my modem for step 3... So I'll trie again. Thanks!
  • jenscambre 9 Apr 2020 18:13:27 3 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    X201 wrote:
    I had this, itís something to do with having to reset the controller.

Hereís the Official PlayStation fix
    https://support.playstation.com/s/article/DualShock-4-Troubleshooting?language=en_US

Try them all, but I think you need step 3
    Nothing worked

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.