Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Page 5

Next Last
  • ChiefGB 12 May 2020 19:26:43 12,388 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Also running at “minimum 30 fps” on x series. Obviously not finished yet but not exactly the kind of noise ms would like devs making. Going on the basis on what constitutes “gameplay” these days let’s just take 60 off the table then shall we?
  • Ror 12 May 2020 19:30:25 19,968 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah, most likely will be 30, unfortunately.

Saying that, I played Origins at ~1800p, mix of ultra and high settings to get it to run at 60 on my pc, so I was never expecting native 4K on console (and that game's three years old, too).

Wonder if they could do 4k/30 and, say, 1440/60 modes.
  • Big-Swiss 15 May 2020 14:31:08 9,406 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Ror wrote:
    Kotaku: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Is Bringing Back The Instakill Hidden Blade, In A Signal To Hardcore Fans
    was the hidden blade gone? I mean you could still stealthly instakill in the past two games?

Edited by Big-Swiss at 14:31:24 15-05-2020
  • DUFFMAN5 18 May 2020 15:23:12 25,693 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    So mid Oct is looking likely😁👌👍
  • Ror 18 May 2020 15:35:03 19,968 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I would actually say in terms of range, it is probably a bit larger than Odyssey. I do not have the exact figures at this stage, but we have not only created the whole country, which is in this case England, but also a good part of Norway too. There are other secret worlds, which I can not speak about today, which contributed to the size of the game. It's not a small game, it is a game which is clearly ambitious, which will offer many many hours of gameplay for the players.
    Source
  • Mythica 18 May 2020 16:14:09 118 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Big-Swiss wrote:
    Ror wrote:
    Kotaku: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Is Bringing Back The Instakill Hidden Blade, In A Signal To Hardcore Fans
    was the hidden blade gone? I mean you could still stealthly instakill in the past two games?
    The hidden blade was still there, but played a lesser part than previous entries in the series. Bringing back the ability to move through a crowd and kill at random in Valhalla will make things a touch more interesting again with regards to assassination.

Edited by Mythica at 16:15:42 18-05-2020
  • Big-Swiss 19 May 2020 12:15:15 9,406 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    yeah, you are probably right. I don't mind if they make it more assassiny, but I do hope they leave much of the more modern things in the game. As far as I remember, I still played the modern games as stealthy as possible and didn't miss much. But I really loved the loot system, the combat system and the hard headhunters and these things.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.