Best sporting moments Page 2

Next Last
  • reddevil93 19 May 2020 16:26:57 15,525 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    If anyone wants to post some no context links (maybe just with the sport) I would love to work through a few of them. I feel like I didn't really broaden my sport horizons much outside of football until 8/9 years ago so ones without spoilers are even better.

awaits Agueroooooo links
  • RyanDS 19 May 2020 17:51:38 13,275 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    reddevil93 wrote:
    If anyone wants to post some no context links (maybe just with the sport) I would love to work through a few of them. I feel like I didn't really broaden my sport horizons much outside of football until 8/9 years ago so ones without spoilers are even better.

awaits Agueroooooo links
    Good idea. I didnt know the snooker one I posted and it was thrilling. Ruins it a bit telling people what they are going to see .
  • Trowel 19 May 2020 18:03:02 23,486 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Brentford vs Doncaster is one of my favourite final day of the season moments - into injury time with Doncaster clinging onto the point that would secure them promotion, but with Brentford pushing for the goal that would send them up instead...

https://youtu.be/WwFG4XCEZOU?t=997
  • Jono62 19 May 2020 18:19:44 25,345 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @Trowel Football wise this as well:

https://youtu.be/5uVs9gQ1hFE

This reaction is good too

https://youtu.be/MWyyFysTIgM
  • SuperCoolEskimo 19 May 2020 18:33:13 11,748 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    SolidSCB wrote:
    Michael Van Gerwen's 17 perfect darts. One dart away from back-to-back nine dart finishes.
    Beat me to it. Saw it live and couldn’t believe what I was watching.
  • retro74 19 May 2020 18:34:39 3,257 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Outside of football I watch a lot of rugby league

St Helens vs Bradford Bulls “Wide to West” game. It’s a pity league doesn’t get much recognition as this deserved to be seen by more people

Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys in the 2015 NRL Grand Final. These two sides played out numerous classics during this period but this one was the best

Either of those would be a great watch even if you’ve never seen rugby league before
  • grey_matters 26 May 2020 01:13:38 5,281 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Decks wrote:
    Calzaghe's demolition of Lacy is always worth a watch too.
    Yep, this is a nice one. I like the American commentary on youtube too as their bias falls away. They do a decent job for the most part too.

"Now of course Lacy has been in trouble before against *, but he only needs one... Oh beautiful combination from Calzaghe".

Currently halfway through a rewatch, I'm thinking Lacy might take it this time.
  • docrob 26 May 2020 07:56:37 1,574 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    retro74 wrote:
    Outside of football I watch a lot of rugby league

St Helens vs Bradford Bulls “Wide to West” game. It’s a pity league doesn’t get much recognition as this deserved to be seen by more people

Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys in the 2015 NRL Grand Final. These two sides played out numerous classics during this period but this one was the best

Either of those would be a great watch even if you’ve never seen rugby league before
    I’m not into rugby league, but I lived in Townsville in the late 90s, and the Cowboys (the local team) were a bit of a joke. Total no-hopers. That game brought a real smile to my face.

Edited by docrob at 07:58:09 26-05-2020
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.