No Man's Sky on ultra on acid Page 2

Next Last
  • XsjadoBlaydette 24 May 2020 15:42:56 27 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Tbh, videogames are the last thing on my mind under the influence. Something about tv screens don't provide the visual stimulation that real world natural lighting does for tripping. Also can barely roll a competent spliff on it, let alone deal with gaming challenges.

Managed super smash bros and Mario sunshine on shrooms though, those worked out pretty well despite playing skills going to complete shite.

Can't touch the stuff these days though. For too long now, mind has not been in a good place where hallucinogens can be trusted to do something other than relentless torment basically. A bad trip is like a nightmare you can't wake from. Then again, I've always been a bit of a sensitive snowflake, so oh well.

Edited by XsjadoBlaydette at 15:45:05 24-05-2020
  • Trafford 25 May 2020 17:57:35 8,471 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Mythica wrote:
    Tried acid in my youth, wasn't aware it was still available.

Didn't play any games while tripping, but I did watch The Wizard of Oz one time. THAT was freaky.
    Listening to Dark Side of the Moon + watching Wizard of Oz, on acid. That was a thing once, iirc.
  • Dirtbox 25 May 2020 18:03:27 91,345 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Everything is fucking fascinating on acid tho, even drawing spirals with a biro.
  • TechnoHippy 25 May 2020 18:53:29 17,299 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Trafford wrote:
    Mythica wrote:
    Tried acid in my youth, wasn't aware it was still available.

Didn't play any games while tripping, but I did watch The Wizard of Oz one time. THAT was freaky.
    Listening to Dark Side of the Moon + watching Wizard of Oz, on acid. That was a thing once, iirc.
    It was indeed - syncs up nicely.
  • Youthist 25 May 2020 19:11:30 14,226 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    We came across The Sandman on Acid back at Uni. For you youngsters who still want a treat feel free to check it out. If you never come back then donít blame me.

https://youtu.be/UjgHbRrnjhU
  • Trafford 25 May 2020 19:58:47 8,471 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    We used to take a low dose of magic mushrooms on Amsterdam nights out. Generally a really good buzz alongside the weed.
    In fact I could really go for a micro dose of LSD nowadays, for recreational use seeing as I've sworn off the booze.
  • Fake_Blood 25 May 2020 20:25:54 10,367 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    How does it compare to weed? Is it being fucked up with the added bonus of seeing things?
  • TechnoHippy 25 May 2020 20:41:46 17,299 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Depends on the dose. LSD tends to be a bit less visual than say mushrooms, but your mind can easily think that one thing is really something else. It's a lot more 'magical' than being stoned as your mind kind of goes into overdrive and starts making wonderful connections. Definitely best done in a god crowd of trusted people though.

Although seeking Hawkwind on acid (it's practically obligatory :-) ) was something special - thousands of people all on the same wavelength.
  • Youthist 25 May 2020 21:57:48 14,226 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Fake_Blood wrote:
    How does it compare to weed? Is it being fucked up with the added bonus of seeing things?
    It goes far beyond weed
  • puddleduck 25 May 2020 23:40:15 1,902 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Cpu games are usually far too tough on hallucinogens. Although one time I played through Joumey after taking some Aco-Dmt and that was an incredible experience. Trudging through a snow storm and coming out the other side was pretty amazing.
  • challenge_hanukkah 26 May 2020 07:34:19 12,727 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    puddleduck wrote:
    Cpu games are usually far too tough on hallucinogens.
    Does LSD tank the frame rate?
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.