Is this the worst Incarnation of CoD Season 4 Page 2

Next Last
  • Bambot 12 Jun 2020 13:18:01 1,837 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    texaskersh wrote:

Infinity Ward - BTW, ALL lives matter, not just black ones. Have you ever thought you might be in-sighting violence by stating that? Would the tag line "All People Matter, regardless of colour, creed or religion" not been better?
    Go fuck yourself, you fucking turd.

Of course all lives matter, but black lives haven't mattered in fucking centuries so we're lifting them up.

If your house was on fire and the neighbours all directed the firemen to water their completely not-on-fire houses instead of yours because ALL HOUSES MATTER matybe you'd get the fucking point.

Now fuck the fuck off. You're not wanted here.
  • Jackofspades07 12 Jun 2020 13:19:03 1 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @texaskersh I love how everyone on here is still complaining about season 4 stop all being fucking camping trash and it skykd be more fun but it's only people who are shit at the game don't like it
  • Bambot 12 Jun 2020 13:20:36 1,837 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    texaskersh wrote:
    Once again, your sarcasm outwits your ability to ask a real question.

For some help here with a clearly less-able person:

Was your comment about my post?
    If the comment about my post was it the content that caused your sarcasm
    If you have a direct question that is relevant, rather than your stupid sarcasm, please ask it directly.
    are you a stupid cunt in real life or just for the internet's benefit?
  • texaskersh 12 Jun 2020 13:20:41 11 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @Bambot

I am not sure. I thought this was a forum for people to discuss? Maybe not. It seems that a "forum" is just a way to disguise people to have their say. Sorry if I offended you with my thoughts.
  • texaskersh 12 Jun 2020 13:25:24 11 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @Bambot

I believe that your inability to state anything real or ask a real question and your clear outburst of foul language can only reinforce, rather than than support any real agenda you have.

Clearly you are one that resorts to violence and foul language without thought for mediation and straight talk. May be have a look in the mirror before posting again.

Peace out :-)
  • Bambot 12 Jun 2020 13:25:55 1,837 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    texaskersh wrote:
    @Bambot

I am not sure. I thought this was a forum for people to discuss? Maybe not. It seems that a "forum" is just a way to disguise people to have their say. Sorry if I offended you with my thoughts.
    You should be sorry, your thoughts on black lives matter are pathetic. How old are you? 14?
  • Bambot 12 Jun 2020 13:26:32 1,837 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    texaskersh wrote:
    @Bambot

I believe that your inability to state anything real or ask a real question and your clear outburst of foul language can only reinforce, rather than than support any real agenda you have.

Clearly you are one that resorts to violence and foul language without thought for mediation and straight talk. May be have a look in the mirror before posting again.

Nah I just think you're a prick mate.

SPOILER literally everyone who's replied so far does too.

Go. Away.
  • Bambot 12 Jun 2020 13:27:21 1,837 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ahh the ignore button does have a use after all :)
  • texaskersh 12 Jun 2020 13:31:44 11 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @Bambot

My thoughts are with EVERYBODY matters, without thought for colour or creed or religion.

Your comments are no better than a racist. It is you who should be ignored. It is people like you who start violence instead of trying to look for a solution.
  • Duffking 12 Jun 2020 14:02:08 16,610 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    texaskersh wrote:
    @Bambot

I think the foul language is probably less of an issue than you being a racist
  • texaskersh 12 Jun 2020 14:17:32 11 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    @Duffking

How am I a racist when all I have said is everyone matters?

Do you know who I am? Do you know what colour I am? Do you know what god (if any) i believe in? Do you know where if live?

You are making assumptions, just like most who do not understand what the real issue is.

Make sure you know your facts before assuming anything. Make sure you are also correct before calling someone a racist. You may be shocked with what you discover!
  • Duffking 12 Jun 2020 14:37:31 16,610 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    because you and every other boring fuck who wheels out all lives matter has literally never given a shit about "all lives" in your existence, you didn't give a fuck about refugees from war torn countries, you didn't give a fuck about people in poverty, you didn't give a fuck homeless people dying in our streets. You trot the line out because you know it looks bad if say you outright say you don't care about black lives.

go away

Edited by Duffking at 14:38:07 12-06-2020
  • JamboWayOh 12 Jun 2020 14:53:45 20,058 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He still hasn't clarified how much water his soft head is able to carry?
  • Rhaegyr 12 Jun 2020 14:56:18 5,176 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    "Save the Rainforest" - What about arboretums you cunt? Do they not matter?!

"Save the Whales" - Oh, you hate Sea Lions? Fucking sea racist.

"Race for Life" - So people who have AIDS don't deserve saving?!

"Justice for Grenfell" - Why don't you care about justice for everyone?!

Repeat ad naseum.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.