Circumcised penises

    First Previous
  • Dirtbox 3 Jan 2021 02:58:07 92,425 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Being the proud owner of a bell sack that I can tuck a mandarin orange into, I'm very much for keeping the skin.

    Are you snipped? If so, do you feel overwhelming fury for your inability to 'shotgun' a blast of piss into the bowl?

    Are you uncut and gay and feel blue because your lover has less enjoyable penetrative sexums?

    Let's find out, only 12 pages of deep thought will reveal the truth.
  • Deleted user 3 January 2021 04:17:32
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Being the proud owner of a bell sack that I can tuck a mandarin orange into
    Pic or it didn't happen
  • puddleduck 3 Jan 2021 04:49:29 1,993 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Circumcised and every previous partner and current wife (hopefully only one) has always said they prefer it. To be fair all the previous girlfriends are now ex-girlfiends so maybe what they said is to be taken with a pinch of foreskin...

    That's what you foreskin weirdos do right? You pinch it?
  • neilka 3 Jan 2021 04:57:35 23,960 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    A perfect fit for the Switch
  • Dirtbox 3 Jan 2021 05:22:54 92,425 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    puddleduck wrote:
    Circumcised and every previous partner and current wife (hopefully only one) has always said they prefer it. To be fair all the previous girlfriends are now ex-girlfiends so maybe what they said is to be taken with a pinch of foreskin...

    That's what you foreskin weirdos do right? You pinch it?
    Pinch it, inflate and REALEEEAAASE.

    All my bitches have enjoy me engulfing their head in it, your couple of hounds are just being nice, same way they tell you size doesn't matter.
  • LegendaryApe 3 Jan 2021 05:35:41 2,459 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm circumcised, previous partners and wife said/say it didn't make much difference to them either way.


    The end
  • puddleduck 3 Jan 2021 05:36:07 1,993 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    puddleduck wrote:
    Circumcised and every previous partner and current wife (hopefully only one) has always said they prefer it. To be fair all the previous girlfriends are now ex-girlfiends so maybe what they said is to be taken with a pinch of foreskin...

    That's what you foreskin weirdos do right? You pinch it?
    Pinch it, inflate and REALEEEAAASE.

    All my bitches have enjoy me engulfing their head in it, your couple of hounds are just being nice, same way they tell you size doesn't matter.
    It inflates?? Shit, I've been absolutely conned here before I could even answer back. I can only imagine the Rabbi that did this to me is sat at home right now making foreskin balloons with nitrous oxide and cackling to himself like some kind of maniacal cock gardener.
  • puddleduck 3 Jan 2021 05:38:06 1,993 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    LegendaryApe wrote:
    I'm circumcised, previous partners and wife said/say it didn't make much difference to them either way.


    The end
    Definitely use the pointy end. It works best that way. Skin or no skin.
  • JoeBlade 3 Jan 2021 05:41:35 6,136 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    This thread seems a bit... on the nose.
  • Dirtbox 3 Jan 2021 05:51:25 92,425 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Guys, don't google image for "inflated foreskin". It's going to take me a while to come back from this.
  • LegendaryApe 3 Jan 2021 05:51:36 2,459 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    puddleduck wrote:
    LegendaryApe wrote:
    I'm circumcised, previous partners and wife said/say it didn't make much difference to them either way.


    The end
    Definitely use the pointy end. It works best that way. Skin or no skin.
    SHIT!

    I've been leading with the balls!
  • Dirtbox 3 Jan 2021 05:53:41 92,425 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Haven't we all though.
  • puddleduck 3 Jan 2021 06:02:02 1,993 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    LegendaryApe wrote:
    puddleduck wrote:
    LegendaryApe wrote:
    I'm circumcised, previous partners and wife said/say it didn't make much difference to them either way.


    The end
    Definitely use the pointy end. It works best that way. Skin or no skin.
    SHIT!

    I've been leading with the balls!
    Shit, then lead with your balls. You are truly the legendary ape the gypsy queen foretold.
  • Dirtbox 3 Jan 2021 06:05:12 92,425 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Next time I'm just going to plunge my arse in.
  • JoeBlade 3 Jan 2021 06:27:01 6,136 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Why do you have such an urge to talk about penises (circumcised, circumnavigated or whatever), DB?

    Look yourself in the mirror and truly ask yourself this question: why?
  • Dirtbox 3 Jan 2021 06:31:02 92,425 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Because I'm a roaring homnast.
  • JoeBlade 3 Jan 2021 06:48:55 6,136 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Ahh, an aficionado of the male kind, eh?

    Um, well, I guess that answers my questions. Thank you for participating!
  • Mola_Ram 3 Jan 2021 06:54:23 25,904 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It's pretty necessary if you ever want to execute the "spermatozoa shotgun" maneuver.
  • Mola_Ram 3 Jan 2021 06:55:12 25,904 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Saves a lot of tissues too, and they're in short supply right now.
  • JoeBlade 3 Jan 2021 06:57:53 6,136 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    /narrows eyes

    /strokes chin (I SAID CHIN)

    That's all a bit technical isn't it? Suspiciously so...
  • elstoof 3 Jan 2021 07:15:33 27,447 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    puddleduck wrote:
    Circumcised and every previous partner and current wife (hopefully only one) has always said they prefer it.
    Aww sweetie. Did they say you were the biggest they ever had too?
  • fontgeeksogood 3 Jan 2021 07:23:15 12,913 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I think I'm circumcised, but I can't reach the tip to try this balloon thing
  • Frogofdoom 3 Jan 2021 07:33:23 17,670 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Bless you and your T-rex arms.
  • fontgeeksogood 3 Jan 2021 07:35:25 12,913 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I can't reach it because of my damn t-rex arms
  • fontgeeksogood 3 Jan 2021 07:35:30 12,913 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Oh
  • Pipedream 3 Jan 2021 07:42:13 646 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A mate from my youth, a scummy chap who really didn't fit in with the group but had always been there, tore his foreskin by ramming it up his misses arse with no warning or lube.

    He was surprisingly proud of his achievement and constantly wanted to show off his wound.

    Don't know where he is now, probably prison.
  • elstoof 3 Jan 2021 07:59:35 27,447 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Perfect place for a fan of surprise anal sex
  • elstoof 3 Jan 2021 08:01:14 27,447 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    What’s the reasoning behind curcumcision anyway is it to make it more difficult for boys to rub one out
  • fontgeeksogood 3 Jan 2021 08:16:33 12,913 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    God wanted mine
  • LegendaryApe 3 Jan 2021 08:32:46 2,459 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    My foreskin was unduly tight, and when I was getting older, and thankfully before puberty, it became uncomfortable so I had to get it removed.

    My turtle was too big for it's shell.

    Edited by LegendaryApe at 08:33:59 03-01-2021
  • First Previous
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.