The prodigal son has returned Page 2

  • Bambot 15 Mar 2021 20:54:07 2,050 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I wonder if deem still checks in.
  • Your-Mother 15 Mar 2021 20:54:26 7,368 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    There's also very little new blood in the comments section, incidentally, so enjoy that correlation there.
  • Load_2.0 15 Mar 2021 20:58:55 33,039 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    There's an army of lurkers. I can feel their eyes.

    Always.

    Watching.
  • JamboWayOh 15 Mar 2021 21:02:53 23,783 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    There's an army of lurkers. I can feel their eyes.

    Always.

    Watching.
    I've been watching you as you go to the toilet...
  • Jono62 15 Mar 2021 21:03:32 26,850 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    There's an army of lurkers. I can feel their eyes.

    Always.

    Watching.
    I've been watching you as you go to the toilet...
    Hello Mr Sliver
  • JamboWayOh 15 Mar 2021 21:03:49 23,783 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hahaha
  • Shevchenko 15 Mar 2021 21:24:29 934 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @Armoured_Bear yes, I banned him and he kept coming back to attack Emperor Furbs, but our defences held. It was a dark period for the forum at the time, but I held it together.
  • Shevchenko 15 Mar 2021 21:30:30 934 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    https://community.eurogamer.net/thread/242515

    I did say a decade ago that we needed a new Furbs. Nobody listened.


    https://community.eurogamer.net/thread/70260

    The infamous Oasis troll that I single handedly defeated.
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Mar 2021 21:31:24 30,322 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shevchenko wrote:
    @Armoured_Bear yes, I banned him and he kept coming back to attack Emperor Furbs, but our defences held. It was a dark period for the forum at the time, but I held it together.
    Haha, solid work. What happened to your mod tag?
    Did you get taken down along with Kalel?
  • Shevchenko 15 Mar 2021 21:34:25 934 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @Armoured_Bear I was the peoples mod. So I wasn’t given mod tags by Rauper. It was given to me by the people that I represented. If it wasn’t for people like me and Furbs, you would be an IGN or future publishing sheep. You see what I did for you bear? Where’s the gratitude?
  • Bichii 15 Mar 2021 21:34:27 4,517 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Any women are long gone!? What a cheeky little prick. I am on the list though so perhaps I'm long forgotten.
  • boo 15 Mar 2021 21:34:54 13,798 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    You were gone?
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Mar 2021 21:36:45 30,322 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Shevchenko wrote:
    @Armoured_Bear I was the peoples mod. So I wasn’t given mod tags by Rauper. It was given to me by the people that I represented. If it wasn’t for people like me and Furbs, you would be an IGN or future publishing sheep. You see what I did for you bear? Where’s the gratitude?
    I'm grateful, believe me, I'm grateful.
  • fontgeeksogood 15 Mar 2021 21:36:56 12,913 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Your-Mother wrote:
    There's also very little new blood in the comments section, incidentally, so enjoy that correlation there.
    In case he's on the list. Ecosse what's your adjusted theory now
  • Your-Mother 15 Mar 2021 21:37:23 7,368 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Of course I'm on the list.
  • Bichii 15 Mar 2021 21:38:57 4,517 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Everyone is on the list. Imagine if everyone functioned like him in society where anyone who disagreed with one another was ignored. Where would that lead us?....
  • chopsen 15 Mar 2021 21:39:42 21,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    A nice quiet life?
  • JoeBlade 15 Mar 2021 21:41:02 6,034 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Bichii wrote:
    Any women are long gone!? What a cheeky little prick. I am on the list though so perhaps I'm long forgotten.
    I do still miss our crazy cat lady localnotail and angel_treats to be fair. But you're alright revan.
  • mothercruncher 15 Mar 2021 21:45:58 19,214 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    \Oh, look- another thread all about ecosse.
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Mar 2021 21:46:15 30,322 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    JoeBlade wrote:
    Bichii wrote:
    Any women are long gone!? What a cheeky little prick. I am on the list though so perhaps I'm long forgotten.
    I do still miss our crazy cat lady localnotail and angel_treats to be fair. But you're alright revan.
    I thought Revan's gender was as fictitious as when she completes and platinums every game 3 months before their actual release....
  • chopsen 15 Mar 2021 21:48:24 21,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    Ecosse running through threads with his arse hanging out and shaking it in everyone’s faces, calling everyone a pervert for looking at his arse
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Mar 2021 21:52:09 30,322 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    chopsen wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Ecosse running through threads with his arse hanging out and shaking it in everyone’s faces, calling everyone a pervert for looking at his arse
    Please show user elstoof how to use the ignore button, it's quite simple.
  • Dirtbox 15 Mar 2021 21:54:40 92,347 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    @Shevchenko I have no recollection of you, sorry.
  • Your-Mother 15 Mar 2021 22:00:26 7,368 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    The only thing I remember about him is he was oddly obsessed with Furbs, even when Furbs wasn't really around much anyway. Then it was eccentric but annoying. A decade or so later it comes off as very weird and a little sad.
  • chopsen 15 Mar 2021 22:03:55 21,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I remember furbs being around but could not tell you a thing about him
  • fontgeeksogood 15 Mar 2021 22:04:33 12,913 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Something about his gran
  • chopsen 15 Mar 2021 22:05:38 21,874 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Oh that rings a bell. Yikes.
  • Dirtbox 15 Mar 2021 22:09:20 92,347 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I'm going to find furbs, brb.
  • JoeBlade 15 Mar 2021 22:09:29 6,034 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    The washing his gran in her bath thing, was that it? I genuinely can't remember.
  • fontgeeksogood 15 Mar 2021 22:09:51 12,913 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I genuinely need closure on what happened to mal
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.