New Code of Conduct Page 3

  • Trafford 1 Apr 2021 08:36:08 9,202 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @DrStrangelove

    Don't be daft, I was snapping as well.
    And I quite enjoy your posts fwiw.
  • LegendaryApe 1 Apr 2021 08:43:10 2,414 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Let's all fuck
  • TechnoHippy 1 Apr 2021 08:44:03 19,001 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Frogofdoom wrote:
    Wait until you find out its actually Anne Diamond thats doing the moderation. She has been playing the long games and is now finally here for revenge.
    I don't recall that episode of forum drama?
  • elstoof 1 Apr 2021 08:44:59 27,143 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    HairyArse -> Hairy WhiteArse -> Mary Whitehouse

    Coincidence?
  • Trafford 1 Apr 2021 08:46:40 9,202 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    LegendaryApe wrote:
    Let's all fuck
    He's got whiskey breath.
  • X201 1 Apr 2021 08:47:34 21,631 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    TechnoHippy wrote:
    Frogofdoom wrote:
    Wait until you find out its actually Anne Diamond thats doing the moderation. She has been playing the long games and is now finally here for revenge.
    I don't recall that episode of forum drama?
    It was when the forum broke out of EG and made it to mainstream media (Well, Channel 5)
  • ZuluHero 1 Apr 2021 09:07:09 10,145 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Sandwiched right in between all the softcore porn, like "confessions of a..." and "Red Shoes Diaries"

    (where it rightly belongs)
  • JamboWayOh 1 Apr 2021 09:09:32 23,783 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Channel 5's soft porn era got young Jambo through some HARD times.
  • JYM60 1 Apr 2021 09:19:52 18,909 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Guys

    She's a PLANET mom
    How stereotypical that because she is a woman she'd be a fat mother.

    Down with this type of thing.
  • Jono62 1 Apr 2021 09:22:58 26,850 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Channel 5's soft porn era got young Jambo through some HARD times.
    Shannon Tweed ftw.

    Um, I mean that's what my friend told me.
  • Mola_Ram 1 Apr 2021 09:29:11 25,705 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    To any new mod reading this: I know we've got a bit of a problem with... well, most of the things on your list. Lack of respect and all that. It used to be a lot better, honestly.

    But I think most of the rot can be traced back to here. I think if anyone should take responsibility for the state the forum is now in, it should be them.

    Thank you, and good luck!
  • atomicjuicer 1 Apr 2021 09:33:48 405 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Neogaf said they'd take us if we needed help (when forum was in a bad way a few months back).
  • challenge_hanukkah 1 Apr 2021 09:40:59 14,122 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    To any new mod reading this: I know we've got a bit of a problem with... well, most of the things on your list. Lack of respect and all that. It used to be a lot better, honestly.

    But I think most of the rot can be traced back to here. I think if anyone should take responsibility for the state the forum is now in, it should be them.

    Thank you, and good luck!
    That guy has always been a massive, massive wrong 'un.
  • Graxlar_v3 1 Apr 2021 09:42:24 10,950 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    atomicjuicer wrote:
    Neogaf said they'd take us if we needed help (when forum was in a bad way a few months back).
    Could you imagine how bad the forum would have to be to turn to neogaf for help?

    I can only assume it would involve Eccose being made a moderator.
  • Graxlar_v3 1 Apr 2021 09:43:31 10,950 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    To any new mod reading this: I know we've got a bit of a problem with... well, most of the things on your list. Lack of respect and all that. It used to be a lot better, honestly.

    But I think most of the rot can be traced back to here. I think if anyone should take responsibility for the state the forum is now in, it should be them.

    Thank you, and good luck!
    That guy has always been a massive, massive wrong 'un.
    its a sad day when I don't even need to click on the link to know who Mola is talking about.
  • JamboWayOh 1 Apr 2021 10:16:09 23,783 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    atomicjuicer wrote:
    Neogaf said they'd take us if we needed help (when forum was in a bad way a few months back).
    Could you imagine how bad the forum would have to be to turn to neogaf for help?

    I can only assume it would involve Eccose being made a moderator.
    The List would then have OFFICIAL STATUS.
  • JYM60 1 Apr 2021 10:16:28 18,909 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    atomicjuicer wrote:
    Neogaf said they'd take us if we needed help (when forum was in a bad way a few months back).
    I remember the time we slapped Neogaf in a match of Killzone 2. Good times.
  • Dirtbox 1 Apr 2021 14:23:47 92,347 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Deleted user wrote:
    Heh they don't delete us just out of pity
    Er.
  • Armoured_Bear 1 Apr 2021 14:25:12 30,322 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    atomicjuicer wrote:
    Neogaf said they'd take us if we needed help (when forum was in a bad way a few months back).
    Do you fancy being surrounded by Trumpist loons?
  • JamboWayOh 1 Apr 2021 14:27:51 23,783 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Did Drstrangelove get banned???
  • Dirtbox 1 Apr 2021 14:28:15 92,347 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Neowho?
  • Dougs 1 Apr 2021 14:29:40 99,066 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Did Drstrangelove get banned???
    Nah, quit
  • JamboWayOh 1 Apr 2021 14:31:22 23,783 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah just seen. A bizarre reason too, I get the drinking thing but the thing about this being one of the two places he interacts with people and it being one too many definitely stood out. Plus the suicide bit.
  • Dirtbox 1 Apr 2021 14:31:50 92,347 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Shame, I thought he was a top lad.
  • BreadBinLidHero 1 Apr 2021 22:43:27 10,587 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    He was a good 'un. I really hope he's all right and comes back.
  • eleven63 1 Apr 2021 23:13:25 2,927 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Am I still here?

    Thank fuck!
  • mrpon 1 Apr 2021 23:39:35 37,164 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Deleted user wrote:
    Am I still here?

    Thank fuck!
    Jesus, someone else?!
  • dfunked09 1 Apr 2021 23:41:17 1,993 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Dementiad User wrote:
    Deleted user wrote:
    Am I still here?

    Thank fuck!
    Jesus, someone else?!
    Fuck... This is getting out of control now!
  • Goban 2 Apr 2021 13:28:45 10,120 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    If all else fails we can go into retirement at AATG.
  • Rum_Monkey 2 Apr 2021 13:31:02 2,673 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    We can convince Dale to start continue play and let him mod the forum.
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.