Bloody annoying trailers or adverts... Page 2

Next Last
  • Mr.Small 19 Jun 2003 19:48:05 318 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Nothing makes me more furious than ads with people whispering on them. And those ads are getting more common these days. No more whispering, it's bloody rude.

'Archers, come out to play

Just fuck off!
  • mal 19 Jun 2003 20:28:28 29,326 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Nemesis wrote:
    I was gonna go on about that Ensure ad with Michael Winner, so I did a google search and looks what's top of the list!!!!

Well done all!
    Ooh, top job. We get to call Michael Winner a twat in the first entry!

I like to Orange adverts, but the Ford Fiesta adverts piss me off. Don't buy the world a toke, you moron - they'll just crash into each other when they're driving around off their tits. And there's a reason why that song wasn't a hit five years ago or whenever - comprendez?

I also like the 'red dancing' BBC continuity sequences. It's better than a spinning globe. But the ITV sequence with grinning celebrities acting like pricks really pisses me off.
  • Nemesis 19 Jun 2003 21:23:55 19,957 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    ooooo, slo-mo ITV celeb thing, that's really shite.

Geri Halliwell looks like some kind of fucking stalker as she doesn't blink.
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Radio ads are the single main reason why I have never listened to commercial radio. It's almost as if they were designed to have exactly the opposite effect to the intended one.
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.