Working with filthy f**kers Page 2

Next Last
  • lost_soul 18 Jun 2003 17:09:56 9,372 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I was just thinking that writing cunt or fuck might be a bit vulgar and I can't be arsed using *s, so I though I'd try turning the middle 2 letters around giving fcuk and cnut.

Don't really like it though. So fuck and cunt it is.
  • Deleted user 18 June 2003 17:12:11
    lost_soul wrote:
    Indeed vulgarity roolz! I always find it strange with censoring swearing, I mean we all know what your saying anyway so it isn't really that different to just leaving it as it is.
  • Machiavel 18 Jun 2003 17:17:30 5,964 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Mr Sleep wrote:
    lost_soul wrote:
    Indeed vulgarity roolz! I always find it strange with censoring swearing, I mean we all know what your saying anyway so it isn't really that different to just leaving it as it is.

True, but then the entire light entertainment TV output of the last 50s years would be rendered null and void. You need to shift the meaning away. Shift happens.
  • Alastair 18 Jun 2003 17:17:31 24,560 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Quite, my Mother takes excessive offense to swearing, and got quite upset when I wore a FCUK tshirt!
    Cuh!
  • Deleted user 18 June 2003 17:21:56
    Machiavel wrote:
    True, but then the entire light entertainment TV output of the last 50s years would be rendered null and void. You need to shift the meaning away. Shift happens.
    Kind of makes it cooler then though, doesn't it? Like a little rebellious in joke that you get which makes one feel great. Fuck that! I'm not a champion of excessive swearing however I think most censorship of swearing is entirely pointless....I want to go home and play on Gothic 2...
  • Nemesis 18 Jun 2003 17:24:29 19,957 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Bloody hell.

It's all very civil here, there's only a couple of mingers that don't wash their hands and having to open the door with the handle they've just touched........brave indeed.

At my old place the gents single cubicle got blocked. Took them 3 WEEKS before they would pay for someone to come sort it. Tight c..ts.

Also, in another place, there'd be a bloke who would make rubbing skin noises in one of the cubicles. We couldn't work out if he had skin rash issues or it was just the sound of a dry wank.

...and I thought everyone played the GBA/phone games whilst on the throne. Maybe just us few l337 gamers then.
  • Steven-Huckle 18 Jun 2003 17:30:32 852 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Nemesis wrote:
    Bloody hell.
    Also, in another place, there'd be a bloke who would make rubbing skin noises in one of the cubicles. We couldn't work out if he had skin rash issues or it was just the sound of a dry wank.

HAHAHAHHA, that made me laugh out loud!!! Dry wank ffs lol
  • Shivoa 18 Jun 2003 18:05:38 6,314 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    lost_soul wrote:
    I steal bog role from work, I'm too cheap to buy my own!
    Who doesn't? You mean people actually pay for that stuff.
  • lost_soul 18 Jun 2003 18:10:09 9,372 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Shivoa wrote:
    lost_soul wrote:
    Really? I thought I was alone, all my mates laugh at me when I tell them.
  • Killerbee 18 Jun 2003 18:13:28 5,080 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Shivoa wrote:
    lost_soul wrote:
    One placed I did a stint of holiday work at as a student had this hideous tracing paper type ultra-cheap&nasty bog roll. It actually repelled shit back onto your arse cheeks.

People used to bring their own luxury quilted toilet tissue in from home to use at work. Used to keep it in their bottom drawers to stop others stealing it. Honestly, good bog roll was one of the most valuable commodities you could have at work. Sod packets of Jaffa Cakes and a trip to the pub for my birthday, give me something for a satisfying wipe!

I'm very glad that was only a temporary job.
  • Gurgy 18 Jun 2003 19:49:58 2,923 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I recall a story from a good while back (10 years maybe) about my brother-in law.

He always took pride in his toilet work and one day could be heard frantically flushing the loo time after time. Eventually he came into the front room to announce that he'd done it all in "one big log" (no wasted droppings, impressive eh) but it was so big it had curled up in the loo and wouldn't flush.

His solution ? Fetch a dinner knife and slice it up in the bowl to enable a clearing flush.

I think (hope !) he threw the knife away.
  • renzo 19 Jun 2003 09:32:36 3,195 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    ReGuRgIt8oR, that is one disgusting story. Please don't ever tell it again. I'm still trying to get those images out of my mind.

Edited by renzo at 08:33:10 19-06-2003
  • oneiros 19 Jun 2003 09:35:14 1,877 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    One of our guys has a thing about warm air hand driers (they're not hygenic, apparently (?)); he'll wash his hands, then not use the drier so every door handle from t'bog back to the office is left dripping wet. Nice...
  • Nemesis 19 Jun 2003 09:44:31 19,957 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Erm, always remember chaps, don't use the bar of soap, use a dispenser. Meh /shudder
  • HitchHiker 19 Jun 2003 09:57:01 2,892 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    The toilets where I work have a row of four urinal bowls that flush at regular intervals, which is nice.
    However, the last bowl has a drainage problem and fills up but doesn't quite overflow, unless your using it at the time and can't stop, then you gonna end up with wet toes ;)

HH.
  • Nemesis 19 Jun 2003 10:07:21 19,957 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    In my old place some dirty git left soiled skidded Y-Fronts beside the shitter. There were only 4 blokes that worked at our place, we reckon it was Smelly Steve. Then again it could of been BO Simon, who sweated SO bad he resembled Lee Evans after a concert. I've never seen a bloke like it. Big wet circles under arms of shirt, all down back of shirt, down FRONT of shirt. He was a ginga too.
  • Alastair 19 Jun 2003 10:10:14 24,560 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Yuckola!
    Reminds me of Mike McShane on Who's Line Is It Anyway - by the end of the show he'd be sweating through his jacket!
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    CerealKey wrote:
    Didn't otto once say that he played his GBA on the loo?
    I *always* play my GBA on the loo. And half the forum borrowed my GBA to play monkeyball at the geekmeet (*pauses for evil laugh - BWAHAHAHA*).

A few years ago, when I bought my first mobile phone, I'd been messing around with the features (such as one touch dialling) but not yet worked out the keypad lock... (yes you know what's coming) Imagine my dismay when I checked my phone after a particularly strenuous visit to the bog to see that my mobile had been speaking to my mate's answer machine for the duration... D-%
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.