Right you two bike sheds NOW!!!
  • lost_soul 19 Jun 2003 14:19:26 9,372 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    ReGuRgIt8oR wrote:
    otto wrote:
    You going to be there gurgy? :)

Now there's a damn silly question !

My season tickets are all paid for and I await Mr. Postman with baited breath. Hmmm wonder what colour this years will be ? Ooh the excitement.

Otto & Lost Soul, would either of you be interested in sampling the Liverpool culture if (and that may be a big IF [with it being 1st game of season etc]) I can get spare tickets for the game (16/08/03)?

Actually are you still away then LS ?
    No, I'll be back by then.

If you can get tickets, I'll definitely be up for it!
    How much are the tickets going for this year?

otto: take the missus to North Wales, there are some lovely areas there, just avoid Prestatyn and Rhyl, they're shitholes!
  • Gurgy 19 Jun 2003 15:39:13 2,923 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    LS, they were 28 last season. Not sure if they've priced up for this season yet but I would imagine they are 28 - 30.
  • lost_soul 19 Jun 2003 21:42:16 9,372 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Hey Gurgy, I'm going to be away for 3 weeks from Sunday, if the tickets go on sale during that time and you can get hold of one for me, then please do!
    If you want to get hold of me during that time:
    jon_pw {at} hotmail {dot} com
    Don't know how much internet access I'll get in the Rockies, but I should be able to check my e-mail a couple of times.
  • Gurgy 19 Jun 2003 21:53:11 2,923 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Lost Soul, I'll keep my ears open. Have a nice trip.
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    LOL, I see we have the same fixture to start the season as we had to end the last one... Only away this time. You going to be there gurgy? :)
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    ReGuRgIt8oR wrote:
    Otto & Lost Soul, would either of you be interested in sampling the Liverpool culture if (and that may be a big IF [with it being 1st game of season etc]) I can get spare tickets for the game (16/08/03)?
    Heh, gosh I would be actually, if I could get over. Which is highly doubtful as I'm due to go on holiday that week.

/thinks - wonder if the wife would be interested in a holiday on the Wirral this year?

Edited by otto at 12:03:51 19-06-2003
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Mr Sleep wrote:
    one of those players that is always talked about but never seen playing or doing anything but boozing and womanising.
    I think that's a bit harsh, Gazza may have been a major chump and pissed away much of his talent, but there's no denying that he produced the goods on numerous occasions for his country. Italia 90 and Euro 96 for example.
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.