Secret Wars

• kentmonkey 1 Dec 2005 18:36:46 23,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Many of you on here probably remember the great Secret Wars comics that came out in the 80's. I started collecting them, had issues 1-7 but then missed the rest (can't remember why) and can only find issue 5 now in the loft. Anyway, there is a book on Amazon with "all 12 issues" for under 15. Great, but wasn't there a lot more than that? I seem to remember there being about 30 issues of Secret Wars (excluding Secret Wars II).

Also are the original comics expensive to pick up? eBay suggests not but where else could I go for them? I don't eBay as I've been let down too many times on the trot now.

Any help very much appreciated before I splash 15 on a book that doesn't have them all.
  • kentmonkey 1 Dec 2005 18:49:42 23,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Cheers Tengu

Just showing an interest in comics again (for the first time since I was about 8) can you recommend anything on Play as I've got this 5 voucher and not sure what to do with it. Will get Secret Wars from Amazon as Play haven't got stock so anything in Play's comic archives for around 10? Don't worry if you haven't got time, bit of a cheeky request! :o)
  • kentmonkey 1 Dec 2005 18:55:29 23,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    No I haven't read that one mate, haven't read anything since Secret Wars aged 8 I think I was so missed out on a lot. Will pick that up, cheers pal!
  • tengu 8 May 2007 19:54:54 10,294 posts
    Seen 13 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Post deleted
  • tengu 8 May 2007 19:54:54 10,294 posts
    Seen 13 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Post deleted

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.