• CosmicFuzz 23 Nov 2007 21:46:50 32,585 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Oh sweet god I think I laughed up a lung :D

/zorro
  • Idoru 23 Nov 2007 23:27:12 368 posts
    Seen 13 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Pretty dire, but I'm afraid all of them pale into insignificance compare to this literary gem from Charlie Stross 's Accelerando:

"Afterward, she reaches down and massages him until he begins to spasm, shuddering uncontrollably, emptying the Darwinian river of his source code into her, communicating via his only output device"

Ooh yeah baby, talk geek to me..
  • sam_spade 26 Nov 2007 21:01:11 15,745 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    "She felt the cylinder rod of his plunger. "

LOL
  • BanjoMan 27 Nov 2007 09:22:15 13,692 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Idoru wrote:
    Pretty dire, but I'm afraid all of them pale into insignificance compare to this literary gem from Charlie Stross 's Accelerando:

"Afterward, she reaches down and massages him until he begins to spasm, shuddering uncontrollably, emptying the Darwinian river of his source code into her, communicating via his only output device"

Worked for me

/lights cigarette

"He plugged his massive 2GB memory stick into her rear access port, and transferred his files straight up her root folder..."
  • Murbs 27 Nov 2007 09:46:39 24,974 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    First time I've read this thread and I'm getting peculiar looks from the office ;-)
  • pjmaybe 27 Nov 2007 09:56:14 70,666 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    BanjoMan wrote:
    Idoru wrote:

Worked for me

/lights cigarette

"He plugged his massive 2GB memory stick into her rear access port, and transferred his files straight up her root folder..."

GLOL!

Peej
  • jonsaan 27 Nov 2007 11:03:22 27,052 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    boabg wrote:
    That Irvine Welsh one was ok I thought. But then again I've read a load of his other stuff and I know his style.

Yep that's pretty tame in comparison to the scene where Renton porks his brother's pregnant girlfriend in a toilet in Trainspotting.

Peej

Up the ass as I recall.
  • pjmaybe 27 Nov 2007 11:04:39 70,666 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Nup up the fanny, but there was a lot of mental shit about him getting a BJ off the foetus.

/pukes

Peej
  • jonsaan 27 Nov 2007 11:06:30 27,052 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    Nup up the fanny, but there was a lot of mental shit about him getting a BJ off the foetus.

/pukes

Peej

Good Gawd.
  • Salaman 5 Dec 2014 10:08:09 23,953 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    BUMP

When his hand brushed her nipple it tripped a switch and she came alight. He touched her belly and his hand seemed to burn through her. He lavished on her body indirect touches and bitter-sweet sensations flooded her brain.

She became aware of places in her that could only have been concealed there by a god with a sense of humour. Adrift on warm currents, no longer of this world, she became aware of him gliding into her. He loved her with gentleness and strength, stroking her neck, praising her face with his hands, till she was broken up and began a low rhythmic wail. She was a little overwhelmed with being the adored focus of such power, as he rose and fell. She felt certain now that there was a heaven and that it was here, in her body. The universe was in her and with each movement it unfolded to her.

Somewhere in the night a stray rocket went off.

"Somewhere in the night a stray rocket went off" has a nice ring to it but I think it pales compared to the 2005 masterstroke (fnar)

"she scratched his back deeply with the nails of both hands and he shot three more times, in thick stripes on her chest. Like Zorro."
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.