The Pirate Bay Thread Page 43

  • Deleted user 21 July 2016 19:02:37
    iamnotexclusive wrote:
    That's a bit extreme.

    There is no getting away from the fact that people who watch/download movies or sports using Kodi, Showbox and the ilk are thieves. These thieves can come up with all the excuses, reasoning and analogies they want, but they are still thieves.
    No reasoning or excuses from me. I use kodi so FUCK RIGHT OFF!!
  • the_milkybar_kid 21 Jul 2016 19:06:26 8,032 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Whatever you say petal.
  • Deleted user 21 July 2016 19:16:30
    Imagine how simple life would be in your head if everything was either 0 or 1, black or white, YES or NO.
  • Godofporn 21 Jul 2016 19:20:29 6,740 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @iamnotexclusive I stream from kodi because I can. Can you? Yes? And you don't? Good for you. Not everyone is you. Thanks
  • Dirtbox 21 Jul 2016 20:07:59 91,187 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Post deleted
  • You-can-call-me-kal 21 Jul 2016 20:14:14 16,673 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    How much porn do you buy in relation to the amount you pirate?
  • Dirtbox 21 Jul 2016 20:16:11 91,187 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Post deleted
  • challenge_hanukkah 21 Jul 2016 20:17:18 11,114 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Why would people torrent porn?
  • Deleted user 21 July 2016 20:27:32
    So that's what's holding up portable view.
  • challenge_hanukkah 21 Jul 2016 20:33:17 11,114 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    A portable view of Craggy's resplendent man meat.
  • TheSaint 21 Jul 2016 21:19:09 18,736 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Iamnotexclusive doesn't need porn when he has this.
  • challenge_hanukkah 21 Jul 2016 21:19:17 11,114 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Iamnotexclusive

    You forgot to call him scums.

    Edited by challenge_hanukkah at 21:20:19 21-07-2016
  • chopsen 21 Jul 2016 21:21:36 20,528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg
  • challenge_hanukkah 21 Jul 2016 21:24:02 11,114 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You wouldn't download an old lady.
  • chopsen 21 Jul 2016 21:25:13 20,528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    It's kind of mind-blowing that the guy was making $20m a year off the site.
    Shit, really? Just on adverts?

    I still find it amazing that the internet can make money out of adverts. I don't know why. I find it really amazing to think that enough people pay enough attention to them.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 21 Jul 2016 21:27:50 20,642 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I dunno, I looked at a pair of trainers about 3 weeks ago and they've been on very page I've visited ever since. I don't even like them that much but I'm going to end up buying them just to make it stop.
  • JYM60 21 Jul 2016 21:43:38 17,805 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    iamnotexclusive wrote:
    Godofporn wrote:
    @iamnotexclusive I stream from kodi because I can. Can you? Yes? And you don't? Good for you. Not everyone is you. Thanks
    You are a hypocrite. You are no different from thieves who break into people's home. They steal things and trample on years of hard work in a moment.

    There are individuals who have spent years learning a trade, working long hours on film sets and in studios to produce something. Their time should be valued and we show this value by paying for it. You on the other hand are happy to devalue their hard work and effort by stealing.
    I'll probably download double what I usually do tonight, just because of you.

    Well done. You've contributed to theft.
  • Deleted user 21 July 2016 22:00:33
    I'm downloading every episode ever of TOWIE and Made in Chelsea right now just to spite iamnotexclusive.
    Gonna seed the fuckers until I die!
  • chopsen 21 Jul 2016 22:04:13 20,528 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I've actually got a server rack in Sweden constantly downloading, deleteing and redownloading Metallica's entire back catalog since 2001. Just to bankrupt Lars Ulrich.

    He's still loaded so I've got a while to go yet.

    Edited by chopsen at 22:07:44 21-07-2016
  • challenge_hanukkah 21 Jul 2016 22:06:10 11,114 posts
    Seen 16 seconds ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fuck it.

    I'm downloading that car.
  • Dirtbox 21 Jul 2016 22:52:05 91,187 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Deleted user 21 July 2016 23:56:54
    I have Kodi, and the only thing in it are my own rips. Am I a filthy thief?
  • the_milkybar_kid 22 Jul 2016 10:14:39 8,032 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    iamnotexclusive. The hero we deserve.
  • Dougs 22 Jul 2016 10:18:57 90,183 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Decks wrote:
    I dunno, I looked at a pair of trainers about 3 weeks ago and they've been on very page I've visited ever since. I don't even like them that much but I'm going to end up buying them just to make it stop.
    Ha, that won't happen. Behavioural advertising has yet to recognise when a purchase has been made...in fact, you'll probably get more ads for similar trainers.
  • David_Richardson 5 Aug 2016 17:50:39 1,201 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Yeah, KAT going down is a pain is the arse. dx-torrent.com is supposed to be the replacement but I'm not sure how legit that it. Was even driven to have a sniff around Usenet again this morning. Fuck that lark, it's far too much work.
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.