Following The **OFFICIAL** Comics thread. Page 77

Next Last
  • Deleted user 15 March 2020 09:30:40
    There is a full bundle of all 45 East of West comics for 18.99 Euros on ComiXology. I have the Year One hardback which I thought was brilliant so I've bought the lot for that cheap price, real bargain.

Edited by AaronTurner at 09:30:52 15-03-2020
  • Dr-Strangelove 15 May 2020 15:04:31 2,286 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Having read 6 volumes of Locke and Key before watching the series on Netflix I'm working my way around to the extras now.

Small World - while only 1 short story I really enjoyed the imagination of a replica key house and was one that I could share with my children.

Just received Heaven and Earth, which has 3 short stories and have just read the first one, Open the Moon - really hits you and was good to read after Small World as its set in the same era. Looking forward to reading the other 2.

I don't think there are any more that I can get unless anybody knows of any I've missed?

There is a rumour of a Locke and Key + Sandman cross over.

I've also heard that they are writing/drawing the next set of Locke and Key stories called World War Key, apparently it will examine the lineage and future of the Locke family.

Really can't get enough of this universe.
  • One_Vurfed_Gwrx 15 May 2020 18:50:46 3,953 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The digital versions of the Joe Hill stuff is on Humble at the moment for 12 for the highest tier. Not read any of his stuff myself but thought I would mention as you just discussed his stuff if anyone was interested.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.