Following Final Fantasy XV Page 110

Next Last
  • FrostPan 8 Nov 2018 20:44:47 1,526 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Ror

I hear Sasuke's VA from Naruto in that trailer. Pretty amusing as the old Noctis designs looked lot like his character.

Shocking news with regards to Tabata. Was actually looking forward to season 2 of DLC. Not really fussed with Ardyn.

I'm actually looking forward to the FFXIV collaboration quest: https://youtu.be/pSxwvRSB-AY

I recommend playing the Terra Wars collab quest they released a few months ago. It's somewhat actually decent.
  • Ror 8 Nov 2018 21:10:30 17,793 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @FrostPan Never did watch Naruto :D

Funnily enough, Ardyn is the one I was most interested in, so I'm glad we're at least getting that. I'm also quite excited to fight Garuda in the XIV crossover too.

The Terra quest isn't a timed thing, is it? I won't get to it for quite a while.
  • FrostPan 8 Nov 2018 22:11:46 1,526 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Ror

I don't think the Terra quest is timed. Gutted that I can't play the Assassins and Chocobo quests they did back then.
  • Ror 8 Nov 2018 22:23:06 17,793 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @FrostPan Yeah, I never logged in for those, so missed them too. Apparently the Terra quest becomes available in Chapter 5. Hopefully it is still there when I decide to do my complete playthrough.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.