Assassin's Creed Page 41

Next Last
  • robthehermit 18 Aug 2012 15:11:32 7,367 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    So I've just started playing this having never really looked at reviews or followed the forums. Its ok so far, mostly. I have a few niggles, it's so far very easy. I like that I'm becoming an uber assassins, but I have yet to enter a fight I can't win simply by standing there holding right trigger and stabbing x when they try to hit me. There doesn't seem to much stealth involved, you think an assassin would be sneaky, but so far all the kills involve running up to somebody and stabbing them in broad daylight and then running away. Do either of these change much in the second half of the game? For a game about running up the side of buildings and leaping across rooftops the controls seem to be quite imprecis, most of the difficulty I've had when running from guards is because I spend half the time running up the side of door frames, anyone else have this problem, or am I just shit?
  • Triggerhappytel 18 Aug 2012 17:00:46 2,696 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Assassin's Creed was for me amazing technology driving a mediocre game. It's incredibly repetitive too; you've seen all the game has to show by about the third assassination. Unless you care about the awful plot I'd say skip straight ahead yo ACII, which was an incredible leap forward in terms of overall quality.
  • Deleted user 18 August 2012 17:02:48
    I agree, skip straight onto the second one before the impending difficulty spikes and insta-fail bosses.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.