The Hyper Xtreme Swapsies Thread - 09/10/06 Page 7

• dudewheresmybrain 16 Oct 2006 19:45:57 1,006 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    JustOwnedDarkPhalz wrote:
    Still got Just Cause on 360 for trade.

Looking ideally for Ninety Nine Nights or The Godfather, will look at other sensible offers.

i have Ninety Nine Nights ill swap for just cause, any good JustOwnedDarkPhalz?
  • Dragul 16 Oct 2006 20:41:43 5,536 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Splinter Cell for the PS2
  • Lex_Luthor 16 Oct 2006 21:34:56 1,067 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    SirScratchalot wrote:
    Lex_Luthor wrote:

Ah right, sorry.

Castlevania and Animal Crossing DS I could go for actually...

Two triple A titles, will be a bit sad to see them go..
    I've distilled my objects of desire down to:
    Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(PSP)
    Exit(PSP)
    And kinda,sorta
    Trauma Centre(DS)

Think we can make a swapie out of this?

Sure thing, email me and we'll go from there:

workshy at postmaster dot co dot uk

Edited by Lex_Luthor at 21:37:03 16-10-2006
  • Beans35 17 Oct 2006 08:26:34 92 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    JayeM wrote:
    Beans35 wrote:
    Hi Jaye,
    I have cash - so what are you after for that particular game?
    Ta!
    6 sound okay?

6 sounds good to me - drop me an email - it's in my profile! :-)
  • SirScratchalot 17 Oct 2006 14:48:17 7,921 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Mr Luthor, you have mail.
    Edit: Oh, and I somehow managed to send it without a subject line so it miiiight have wound up in your spam folder.

Edited by SirScratchalot at 18:45:27 17-10-2006
  • kentmonkey 17 Oct 2006 20:00:58 23,736 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Pristine Frequency on PS2 interest anyone?

I have more items on Page 2 of this thread.

Will swap or sell Frequency, offers?
  • Deleted user 18 October 2006 11:06:19
    Let's bump this thread! :-)

Anyone after a nearly-virgin copy of SMT:Digital Devil Saga? (By it I mean it's been only used once).
    If you have a new copy of Dragon Quest:Journey of the Cursed King to swap, contact me.
  • KTM 18 Oct 2006 14:48:06 1,674 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Want to Swap iMac G3 see this thread

Would like DS Lite + game.

If there's a willing swapper I'll pay shipping fees for the mac.
  • Timmy 18 Oct 2006 19:20:14 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Cosmopolitan wrote:

Anyone after a nearly-virgin copy of SMT:Digital Devil Saga? (By it I mean it's been only used once).
    If you have a new copy of Dragon Quest:Journey of the Cursed King to swap, contact me.

Are you after anything else other than Dragon Quest?
  • kentmonkey 18 Oct 2006 19:30:42 23,736 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Can't believe nobody's snatched my hand of for Frequency! o_O I thought that game was quite saught after.
  • Timmy 18 Oct 2006 19:49:37 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Can't believe nobody's snatched my hand of for Frequency! o_O I thought that game was quite saught after.

I've been reading a review on Gamespot and it looks quite interesting.

What do you want for it?
  • kentmonkey 18 Oct 2006 19:55:04 23,736 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:

What do you want for it?
    It's fecking amazing mate, just not for an 8 year old (bit too difficult). I couldn't part with my one.

Dunno, was it you that had Shadow Of The Colussus? I could go for that.
  • Timmy 18 Oct 2006 20:01:04 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:

What do you want for it?
    It's fecking amazing mate, just not for an 8 year old (bit too difficult). I couldn't part with my one.

Sorry mate. I'm not THAT interested. :p

You're trying to swap for something near the top end and i've sold a lot of my stuff to live the life of a student.

Cheers anyway
  • kentmonkey 18 Oct 2006 20:03:35 23,736 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:

What do you want for it?

Sorry mate. I'm not THAT interested. :p

You're trying to swap for something near the top end and i've sold a lot of my stuff to live the life of a student.

Cheers anyway
    No worries mate, I can get 19 trade-in for him at Choices so I'm not overly bothered if it doesn't go - I can take it in at the weekend.
  • Deleted user 18 October 2006 20:10:46
    Timmy wrote:
    Cosmopolitan wrote:

Are you after anything else other than Dragon Quest?

Not really, sorry.
  • kdsh7 18 Oct 2006 20:25:08 1,270 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:

It's one of the games I was interested in - it's just the tracklist that puts me off (to me ambient and trance are just words in the science subset of my vocabulary). It's one of the reasons I could never play certain Singstar versions, and yet love Samba De Amigo. I agree with you though, someone should grab it off you asap! It's truly original, it looks, sounds and plays great and it's getting quite rare too.
  • Dragul 18 Oct 2006 20:29:54 5,536 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:

Well I would want it... but I know that there's nothing on my list for you, so I didn't even bid on it...
  • Deleted user 18 October 2006 21:15:06
    Dragul wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:

Well I would want it... but I know that there's nothing on my list for you, so I didn't even bid on it...

Same here.
  • SirScratchalot 19 Oct 2006 06:13:41 7,921 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Hey Mr Luthor, I tried rersending the e-mail yesterday but aparrently it just got bounced back....
    So now I'm confused. Just let me know if you've got the first one on here.

Cheers!
  • kincaide 19 Oct 2006 09:36:12 5,067 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    SirScratch - quick hijack - have you got StarFox through the post yet?
  • Vinicity 19 Oct 2006 09:38:10 246 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    SirScratchalot wrote:
    Hey Mr Luthor, I tried rersending the e-mail yesterday but aparrently it just got bounced back....
    So now I'm confused. Just let me know if you've got the first one on here.

Cheers!

If this means you still have AC:WW up for grabs: anything on my list on page 2 you are interested in? ;)
  • kentmonkey 20 Oct 2006 19:32:36 23,736 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Last bump before it gets traded this weekend, Frequency for the PS2. I'm getting 19 trade-in but if someone really wants to give it a good home (which I'd prefer) then it's yours for 15 inc delivery, or alternatively a swapsie.

Kdsh7, how you doing mate? I'm not a lover of trance music either, in fact I hate it, but I don't notice that in the game one little bit. As you're building the track up and everything is so hectic you hardly notice the music in the background (only in a "must stay in time" way, not a "ooh, Quantum Physics Bucket Heads remix of I'm a living legend from the river Medway" type of way anyway). Might not be your thing but I couldn't get rid of my own copy of it even though I hate trance.

Also trading in Donkey Kong - King of Swing tomorrow unless anyone wants to make a swapsie/cash offer for that.
  • Timmy 20 Oct 2006 21:50:19 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    PS2 Games

Capcom Classics Collection
    Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2
    God Of War
    X-Men Legends 2
    Burnout 3 Takedown
    Red Dead Revolver
    Dark Chronicle (Promo version of game. Full game. Boxed.)
    Gauntlet Dark Legacy
    Manhunt
    Alien Hominid
    Tony Hawks Underground 2
    SOS The Final Escape
    GTA Vice City
    Eye Toy Play
    Eye Toy Play 3 (plus camera)
    Devil May Cry 3
    TimeSplitters Future Perfect
    The Simpsons Hit & Run
    Commandos 2
    Ridge Racer 5
    Cold fear

PSone games

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
    Exhumed
    Alundra 2
    Tekken 2
    Ridge Racer Revolution
    Bust A Move 2
    Heart of Darkness (complete with 3D Glasses)
    GTA
    Driver
    Dark Forces
    Disruptor

N64 games

Zelda Majora's Mask
    007 The World Is Not Enough
    Super Mario 64
    Turok 2
    Rakuga Kids
    Pokemon Stadium
    Blast Corps
    Yoshi's Story
    Hybrid Heaven

SNES games

NHLPA '93
    Donkey Kong Country
    Zelda Link To The Past

open to offers on anything

Edited by Timmy at 01:15:16 23-10-2006
  • DFective 20 Oct 2006 21:55:33 2,013 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Timmy wrote:

Sorry to waste your time, but I have to recommend this to everyone with a pulse.

I may be interested in God of War.
  • Timmy 20 Oct 2006 23:24:46 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    DFective wrote:
    Timmy wrote:

Sorry to waste your time, but I have to recommend this to everyone with a pulse.

I may be interested in God of War.

If you like Flashback on the Megadrive, then this should be right up your street.
    Glad you like it.

What would have to swap for God of War?
  • kdsh7 20 Oct 2006 23:42:40 1,270 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Alright KM! I'm completely knackered to tell the truth - came back from a 4 day break in the Isle of Wight last week, and I've got 4 websites to start and finish in the next three weeks. I wish I had more time to play Yakuza on PS2 which I've been playing though (great game!) but otherwise I crash out almost straight away when I get home. Hope you're well - how are you these days? (apart from doing ridiculously well and making me look ridiculously bad in the EG Fantasy premier league!)

I don't think I'm quite ready for Frequency, I'm holding out for two other rhythm games on Ps2 actually, the ridiculously expensive Guitar Hero (mentioned copiously on last week's Veronica Mars incidentally) and the very rare Guitaroo Man.

King Of Swing is a great game - got much too hard for me later on though!

Timmy, would love Heart of Darkness - I'm a huge Eric Chahi fan. I grew up watching Microkids on French TV and they'd frequently go behind the scenes of the game while it was under development and I've never once seen the game since it was released. Anything on my list take your fancy? (a longshot I know, since nothing took your interest the last time!).
  • Timmy 21 Oct 2006 00:48:02 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7 wrote:
    Alright KM! I'm completely knackered to tell the truth - came back from a 4 day break in the Isle of Wight last week, and I've got 4 websites to start and finish in the next three weeks. I wish I had more time to play Yakuza on PS2 which I've been playing though (great game!) but otherwise I crash out almost straight away when I get home. Hope you're well - how are you these days? (apart from doing ridiculously well and making me look ridiculously bad in the EG Fantasy premier league!)

I don't think I'm quite ready for Frequency, I'm holding out for two other rhythm games on Ps2 actually, the ridiculously expensive Guitar Hero (mentioned copiously on last week's Veronica Mars incidentally) and the very rare Guitaroo Man.

Timmy, would love Heart of Darkness - I'm a huge Eric Chahi fan. I grew up watching Microkids on French TV and they'd frequently go behind the scenes of the game while it was under development and I've never once seen the game since it was released. Anything on my list take your fancy? (a longshot I know, since nothing took your interest the last time!).

Sorry mate. I only just noticed this. hang on a mo...
  • Timmy 21 Oct 2006 00:55:24 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    There wasn't much on your list.
    I already have the Zelda disc and i'm not a Monkey Island fan.

I'll check back tomorrow, but if you have anything else that you've not listed (maybe for older systems) then i'll happily swap with you.

Ta
  • kentmonkey 21 Oct 2006 13:53:45 23,736 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7 wrote:

Guitar Hero > Frequency it has to be said mate, the guitar makes it better, same game otherwise really (in fact there's more depth to Frequency than Guitar Hero) but the Guitar makes it better. I wonder whether the guitar will work on Frequency actually, might be worth a go!!! :)

I'll send ya an email later so I don't fill this page up with non-related swapsies chat.

Edited by kentmonkey at 14:09:42 22-10-2006
  • Dragul 21 Oct 2006 14:05:41 5,536 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Sid Meier's Pirates! for swap...

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.