The Hyper Xtreme Swapsies Thread - 09/10/06 Page 8

Next Last
  • Timmy 21 Oct 2006 14:22:02 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7

Do you have anything not on your list to swap?
    I've already owned Monkey Island and Jak3 isn't my type of game.
    For the Cube I already own the Zelda Disc and I don't own a DS.
  • SirScratchalot 21 Oct 2006 14:45:05 7,921 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Vinicity wrote:
    SirScratchalot wrote:
    Hey Mr Luthor, I tried rersending the e-mail yesterday but aparrently it just got bounced back....
    So now I'm confused. Just let me know if you've got the first one on here.

Cheers!

If this means you still have AC:WW up for grabs: anything on my list on page 2 you are interested in? ;)

Sorry, the swaps finalized now!
  • kentmonkey 22 Oct 2006 14:08:55 23,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Gitaroo Man for PS2 up for swapsies. Offers etc.
  • Ignatius_Cheese Moderator 22 Oct 2006 14:22:18 11,102 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @TheManikOne & MisterFalseName - Managed to nip over to Big Yellow Storage yesterday and have rooted out Vagrant Story so should be able to post it over to TheManikOne tomorrow.

E-Mail in profile :o)
  • MisterFalseName 22 Oct 2006 16:08:18 991 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Grandé... I am away at the moment, but should be back in Derby Monday night, so i can post Tuesday. :)
  • Dragul 22 Oct 2006 16:50:12 5,536 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Does anybody have THPS2 for swaps?!
  • kdsh7 22 Oct 2006 17:10:44 1,270 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Guitar Hero > Frequency it has to be said mate, the guitar makes it better, same game otherwise really (in fact there's more depth to Frequency than Guitar Hero) but the Guitar makes it better. I wonder whether the guitar will work on Frequency actually, might be worth a go!!! :)

I'll send ya an email later so I don't fill this page up with non-related swapsies chat.

Edited by kentmonkey at 14:09:42 22-10-2006

I'd have Guitar Hero in my swapsies wants list, but as if anyone's going to get rid of their copy ;)

And I see you have Guitaroo Man! Are you still after MP:H and if so, are you willing to make the swap?
  • kdsh7 22 Oct 2006 17:16:28 1,270 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Timmy wrote:
    kdsh7

I've got a Promo copy of God Of War if you're interested? It's an official promo copy, so it comes with box but without manual, and blue text on the disc saying not for sale..etc.

On the cube I've got P.N.03 which I'll doubt I'll get to play - and possibly Rebel Strike (since my other half doesn't seem as enthusiastic about the Rogue Squadron 2 player co-op as I was)
  • meggsy 22 Oct 2006 17:22:19 1,627 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Dragul wrote:
    Does anybody have THPS2 for swaps?!

For what format?
  • Dragul 22 Oct 2006 17:23:26 5,536 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    for the PS1
  • meggsy 22 Oct 2006 17:26:06 1,627 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Dragul wrote:
    for the PS1

Oh sorry, can't help you there mate, got it for the N64.
  • Dragul 22 Oct 2006 17:27:07 5,536 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    No problem mate, thanks ;)
  • Timmy 22 Oct 2006 17:41:14 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    kdsh7

I've got a Promo copy of God Of War if you're interested? It's an official promo copy, so it comes with box but without manual, and blue text on the disc saying not for sale..etc.

On the cube I've got P.N.03 which I'll doubt I'll get to play - and possibly Rebel Strike (since my other half doesn't seem as enthusiastic about the Rogue Squadron 2 player co-op as I was)

Is Rebel Strike, Rogue Squadron 3?
  • kentmonkey 22 Oct 2006 18:48:37 23,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7 wrote:
    Timmy wrote:
    kdsh7

Hi buddy

Sorry no, I picked that up for £5 the other week at work (well £5 plus Devil May Cry on the PS2...yes the 1st one, yes the guy that swapped it with me is slightly thick in the head).

I picked up Gitaroo Man today...within 3 hours and 12 minutes I'd finished it (on hard) so it's not for me. Can't see all the fuss over how hard it is, played the first level on Master and couldn't see any difference to the normal level so I just gave up in the end.
  • kdsh7 22 Oct 2006 19:27:36 1,270 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:

Sorry no, I picked that up for £5 the other week at work (well £5 plus Devil May Cry on the PS2...yes the 1st one, yes the guy that swapped it with me is slightly thick in the head).

I picked up Gitaroo Man today...within 3 hours and 12 minutes I'd finished it (on hard) so it's not for me. Can't see all the fuss over how hard it is, played the first level on Master and couldn't see any difference to the normal level so I just gave up in the end.

Kent: Did you mean to the quote the other post? If so, no worries :)

Was Gitaroo Man at least charming? The designer behind it is also the same guy behind Ouendan on the DS and I remember seeing it on Consolevania, with them proclaiming that they could play the game forever (think it was the same episode with the scarily realistic scenes of Peter Moore and Reggie Fils Aime 'doing' each other with Ken Kutaragi playing Purple Rain in the background. Disconcerting TV!).

Timmy: Yep, Rebel Strike is Rogue Squadron 3, the one with the crappy on foot missions, but the amazing Rogue Leader present included in it's entirety in 2 player co-op mode. Pity I'm past the age where I have a gaming buddy to play it with really!
  • kentmonkey 22 Oct 2006 19:31:55 23,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7 wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:

Was Gitaroo Man at least charming? The designer behind it is also the same guy behind Ouendan on the DS and I remember seeing it on Consolevania, with them proclaiming that they could play the game forever (think it was the same episode with the scarily realistic scenes of Peter Moore and Reggie Fils Aime 'doing' each other with Ken Kutaragi playing Purple Rain in the background. Disconcerting TV!).

Timmy: Yep, Rebel Strike is Rogue Squadron 3, the one with the crappy on foot missions, but the amazing Rogue Leader present included in it's entirety in 2 player co-op mode. Pity I'm past the age where I have a gaming buddy to play it with really!
    Errmmmm, maybe! :o)

I can see why people like Gitaroo Man, it just wasn't for me at all. I preferred Guitar Hero and Frequency and Amplitude a lot more than this.
  • Timmy 23 Oct 2006 01:04:49 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    kdsh7 wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:

Sorry for the late post

I'll swap Heart Of Darkness for Rebel Strike.
    email me at rickalish2000 at yahoo dot co dot uk

thanks.
  • Timmy 23 Oct 2006 01:16:43 9,231 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    List heavily updated!*

*with more old tat.
  • Beans35 25 Oct 2006 08:34:10 92 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I bought the following DS games, but they aren't my kind of game...

Metroid Prime Hunters (US) £15
    Metroid Prime Pinball (US - with rumble pak) £18
    Or both for £27
    Trauma Centre (US) £17

GBA game:
    Zelda minish cap (GBA pal cart only) £8

PS2 games:
    Syberia (point and click adventure) (£6)
    GTA3 (£3)

Games wanted:
    Another code (DS)
    Animal Crossing (DS)
    Mario advance (all three) GBA
    May consider some PS2 games too.
    Make me an offer!

Prices include P&P

Also selling DVDs - p&p add £1 - may combine and do deals - again, contact me! Will swap these too - make me an offer.

CSI (Las Vegas) Complete Season 4 - Region 1 ( £18 ), The Office Season 1 (£5 - box a little damaged), The Chronicles of Narnia TV Series - Region 1 (£15), Dr Dolittle 1&2 boxset (£6), Bruce Almighty (£3), Gosford Park (£3), Muriel's Wedding (£3), X-Men 2(£3), Dogma (£3), Cats & Dogs (£3), Dave (£3), Angel Season 2 book style box set (MINT!) ( £18 )
  • Murbs 25 Oct 2006 08:44:16 24,835 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    New thread here

We update the thread every two weeks Beans, so it's easier to keep track of.

Can I call dibs on Metroid Prime Hunters btw? Need to check the finances first - I'll let you know within the hour?

Edited by Murbal at 08:44:09 25-10-2006
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.