NEW VideoGame Online Store

    First Previous
  • gamezsquare 8 Nov 2006 16:20:54 2 posts
    Registered 14 years ago
    Here you'll find only the best gamez at incredible prices :
    www.gamezsquare.com
  • Nasty 8 Nov 2006 16:22:01 4,837 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    gamez?

    Is your store run by 12 year oldz?
  • Deleted user 8 November 2006 16:22:27
    Incredible, you say?
  • Deleted user 8 November 2006 16:22:30
    The "z" in "gamez" really ups my trust in the store.
  • Fat-Boy 8 Nov 2006 16:22:46 4,300 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Guys, I think he might be a plant. It's just a hunch really....
  • Deleted user 8 November 2006 16:24:33
    Slurpy J wrote:
    Fat Boy wrote:
    Guys, I think he might be a plant. It's just a hunch really....

    I think we know this...

    Sarcasm detector needed, STAT!
  • Chim_chimma_nee! 8 Nov 2006 16:26:02 224 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Loving the badly cropped lettering in the title logo.
    I'm going to shop here because the post creator is also called Gamezsquare - I mean what are the odds?
  • Deleted user 8 November 2006 16:27:00
    FluffyTucker wrote:
    /Tim from Spaced
    Alright!!
    Hello Tim from Spaced.

    /waves
  • caligari 8 Nov 2006 16:27:21 17,945 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    This store rulez!
  • X201 8 Nov 2006 16:30:04 20,710 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    It's the total lack of a real world address or phone number on the About us page that make me trust them.
  • opalw00t 8 Nov 2006 16:33:29 12,832 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I do like the Slurpy approach of leaving fake shit feedback about the company in the thread. Get the thread up Google and laugh as their reputation takes a dive.

    Also, we can get creative with the foul evil things that we think up.
  • jellyhead 8 Nov 2006 16:33:54 24,347 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Babylon 5 is a big pile of shi...
  • morriss 8 Nov 2006 16:39:27 71,293 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Slurpy J wrote:
    Welcome to Gamez Square. Our aim is provide you with a fantastic choice of console related hardware and software at a level of quality that canít be beat.

    Beaten?
    Blame America.
  • pjmaybe 8 Nov 2006 16:41:10 70,666 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    /hangs "gone phishing" sign on thread

    Peej
  • Syrette 8 Nov 2006 16:45:10 50,768 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    disussedgenius wrote:
    Incredible, you say?
    Indeed.

    Well, I'm sold.

    /buys Wii and 360 and lots of games
  • Universal_Hamster 8 Nov 2006 16:45:56 4,948 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    jellyhead wrote:
    Babylon 5 is a big pile of shi...
    GET OUT!
  • Xerx3s 8 Nov 2006 16:47:33 23,960 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    /hangs "gone phishing" sign on thread

    Peej

    /Steals fishing rod & spends the money in the store (shop for normal ppl).
  • jellyhead 8 Nov 2006 16:48:43 24,347 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Universal Hamster wrote:
    jellyhead wrote:
    Babylon 5 is a big pile of shi...
    GET OUT!
    :D
    / Leaves happily
  • gamezsquare 8 Nov 2006 16:54:10 2 posts
    Registered 14 years ago
    Hi there,

    Here is the answer to all your nice comments:


    - The store as no fisical adress os phone number YET because the web-site is under construction, and we are adding more and more information.

    - I'm sorry you don't like the z in gamez, but gamesquare.com was taken, i never knew the z was a untrusted letter.... that's news to me.

    - The logo IS really crappy, i know, thats because, again, the web-site is under construction, and only today we allready changed it about 3 or 4 times.

    - Those people who said the the costumer support is bad or that they ordered something and didn't recieved it...they have a nice sense of humor, the web-site is only up a few days ago, and we haven't had orders. The shop is under construction and not available yet.


    Thanks
  • Deleted user 8 November 2006 16:55:24
    I pre-ordered a copy of Gears of War from this place, and the confirmation email called my mother a whore and gave me AIDs.
  • Skoptsie 8 Nov 2006 16:59:19 420 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    PES_Fanboy wrote:
    I pre-ordered a copy of Gears of War from this place, and the confirmation email called my mother a whore and gave me AIDs.

    Was it the bad AIDS? I bet it was...
  • jellyhead 8 Nov 2006 16:59:49 24,347 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I don't like the fact that their voicemail intro is a particularly nasty version of "The Arisocrats".

    edit: added link for teh ignorant. Very NSFW!
    But their voicemail one was done by Furbs i think. ;)

    Edited by jellyhead at 17:02:27 08-11-2006
  • Deleted user 8 November 2006 17:01:00
    ...and that the owner can't spell?
  • BravoGolf Moderator 8 Nov 2006 17:01:52 12,778 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    gamezsquare wrote:
    Hi there,

    Here is the answer to all your nice comments:


    - The store as no fisical adress os phone number YET because the web-site is under construction, and we are adding more and more information.

    - I'm sorry you don't like the z in gamez, but gamesquare.com was taken, i never knew the z was a untrusted letter.... that's news to me.

    - The logo IS really crappy, i know, thats because, again, the web-site is under construction, and only today we allready changed it about 3 or 4 times.

    - Those people who said the the costumer support is bad or that they ordered something and didn't recieved it...they have a nice sense of humor, the web-site is only up a few days ago, and we haven't had orders. The shop is under construction and not available yet.


    Thanks

    Howdy. The site at first glance doesn't feel like a professional games site. It feels somewhat like a blog but with games information. It needs to be more authentic looking for me to consider buying anything!

    I like the maximise/minimise function mind and it stores a cookie too (which is good) so that it remembers. You might lose add reveneue because of that though. I wouldn't give users the option to hide ads. Why not increase the width of the page and ad image ads to the right (adsense has this too) similar to EG?

    Also, you shouldn't provide the the email address on your contact page. You'll be spammed to hell when your site becomes more popular.

    Best of luck with it!

    Edit: Oh, spell check your site content too!
  • haowan 8 Nov 2006 17:02:01 7,385 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    What's with the flames?
  • First Previous
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.