Game - New bunch of c***s Page 92

Next Last
  • One_Vurfed_Gwrx 14 Apr 2020 01:08:21 3,953 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Ror wrote:
    I pre-ordered the Xenoblade Chronicles LE from there, as they were the only ones to have it, and they are charging me 7 for delivery.
    This was my example order too as I missed the official Nibtendo Store one and other sites. I did manage tk get an Amazon UK order in afterwards, now to decide which ti cancel as Amazon aren't always the best with Nintendo and no idea what they are like with limited items (allowing overordering etc) but no shipping fee from them so they do take preference for that.
  • Ror 14 Apr 2020 12:06:40 20,223 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @One_Vurfed_Gwrx Funnily enough, I did go and check Amazon after I posted last night, and they had it up. I've placed an order there, and will probably cancel the Game one closer to release.
  • One_Vurfed_Gwrx 14 Apr 2020 12:43:50 3,953 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Pretty much my plan. The fact both are still up when other stores sold out very quickly makes me dubious but in the past I did get the likes of Project Zero 5 successfully from Game (although it was a Game/Nintendo Store exclusive). Also not convinced Game will survive until release...

Just got to make sure I dont end up with 2 of them. If I miss out I miss out but I would like the artbook to go with the XB2 one. Would have been nice to see a 2 tier release with both the US and European versions. (As I would have happily paid less for no vinyl)
  • Ror 14 Apr 2020 13:07:36 20,223 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm actually really excited for the vinyl :D The art book is the main thing though, and the steelbook will look nice next to the XBC2 one.
  • X201 9 Jun 2020 14:53:52 20,701 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    They're going to sterilise your pubes

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-06-09-game-will-isolate-all-traded-in-stock-for-three-days

Edited by X201 at 14:54:41 09-06-2020
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 9 Jun 2020 15:06:18 8,979 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @X201 Another sad loss for Pthirus Pubis, when so much of its natural habitat has already been lost to Brazilian deforestation.
  • davotron 9 Jun 2020 17:42:09 5 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Ror wrote:
    I pre-ordered the Xenoblade Chronicles LE from there, as they were the only ones to have it, and they are charging me 7 for delivery.
    Did you get it? Or did it fall off the back of a lorry as it sat in a layby, like all the splatoon stock?
  • One_Vurfed_Gwrx 9 Jun 2020 17:53:53 3,953 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    My Game XB:DE LE order arrived, well packaged and on time, and they even automatically dropped the shipping fee. So I was quite pleasantly surprised. (and cancelled the Anazon one as it hadn't shipped when the Game one had)
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.