The **Official** Dream Diary Thread Page 6

• Deleted user 29 September 2008 09:43:01
    Well this was a lovely dream...me caressing the girl i'm in love with and kissing her and all sorts of lovely stuff. It got a 'bit' weird when she blasted off in a rocket ship (i'm totally not making that up) and gave me her mobile phone to look after...but yeah!
  • DFective 30 Sep 2008 20:29:35 2,013 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I had an amazing dream last night.

Me and Jack Black were getting chased around New York by the Cloverfield monster. Then all of a suddent I wonder why everyone's following the crowd when it would be better to get behind the monster and go the other way since he's not going to turn around. So we do that and then we have to try to get out of the city as it's locked down and is aparently contained within a massive shopping centre.

After trying a bunch of doors that are locked we end up near some white door and a bunch of chavs with knives hanging around. We start to fight them for a way out but then realise that behind the white door is the sound of a kitchen and that we must be behind a restaurant, where there would be a fire escape! So we run through the kitchen and find the fire exit which is unlocked. We end up in this weird back alley thing where there a bunch of crates against a wall, on the other side of which is another city.

After climbing up the wall and ending up on a roof, Jack Black's face is all :( so I look around at the other city and first everything looks fine until a FLYING CLOVERFIELD MONSTER WITH A BIG MACE-LIKE TAIL appears from behind a skyscraper. Then about four more of the buggers show up, all slightly different, and I realise that we won't be safe outside of New York as it's an alien invasion!

Then I woke up.
  • sirtacos 1 Oct 2008 00:37:35 8,279 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I dreamt that I was in college or back in high school. We went on a trip near the sea and I literally had to dig my own grave. To choose my coffin I went to a cemetery which was located on a rocky cliff. I went inside a big mausoleum, stepping on coffins and half-dug graves on the way. Inside, I got into a boxing match with my father.
    Then a priest started touching me.
    ...and I woke up.
  • sirtacos 2 Oct 2008 06:46:36 8,279 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I was going down on a girl. Then, suddenly and inexplicably, I had to fight a kangaroo in a boxing match.
  • smoothpete 1 Dec 2008 09:23:54 37,616 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I dreamt I murdered Steve Ballmer, stole his car, and drove it down the yellow brick road from the Wizard of Oz
  • opalw00t 1 Dec 2008 10:11:13 12,836 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Everyone I knew was winding me up. Deliberately. For hours. TO the point of incoherent, repressed violence. Then I woke up and almost punched the wall as I couldn't distinguish it from reality.

Bit strange, waking up in a rage.
  • Deleted user 1 December 2008 10:13:31
    /pokes w00t in the head repeatedly
  • Agent_Llama 1 Dec 2008 17:37:11 3,691 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    On Saturday night I dreamt I was staying in the same hotel as the Toro Rosso F1 team as I was going to interview Gerhard Berger. The toilets were like a maze of tight toilets made of blue rock, and there were no cubicles, just marked toilet station things. Then when I was leaving we were in a rush as the team had left and we were supposed to be following them; I realised I'd left my shoes behind and went back to the room only to discover it was like a bomb site, so I had to clear up. On the way back down to the lobby (I don't remember if I actually tidied the room up or not) I was greeted by an old man and his wife, she was complaining she couldn't stay in the hotel as the stairs were too narrow for her wheelchair to get up. Obviously.
  • Lukus 23 Dec 2008 04:04:34 24,378 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Lately I've had loads of lucid dreams, which I've had before, in which I dream I'm asleep and in the the bed I currently sleep in, everything exactly the way it is now, smaw arrangement, same atmosphere, and suddenly I'm aware of a presence in my room, but I'm paralyzed. Then within the dream I wake up, and I'm relieved and I think " thank goodness for that". Then I go back to sleep within this dream, thinking it's all real. Anyway, it happens about three times, and everytime I think, thank goodness for that, it was only a dream, even though I never actually wake up. Finally I realise I've been Asleep the whole time and I try my best to wake up, but I can't, and it's the most terrifying thing ever.

This has taken me far too long to type out and I probably haven't conveyed the true horror of the dreams, or order, or circumstance, but they're bloody horrible. and I'm currently very drunk.
  • Deleted user 23 December 2008 06:08:07
    I get stuck asleep sometimes.. Im not really dreaming of anything, its like my brain has woken up but my body hasn't.. its quite scary tbh, can't even explane why.
  • rutter 23 Dec 2008 08:53:20 1,918 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    justanotherdave wrote:
    I get stuck asleep sometimes.. Im not really dreaming of anything, its like my brain has woken up but my body hasn't.. its quite scary tbh, can't even explane why.

I get it too, now and again - often with hallucinations. Mostly when I'm fishing.
    Think the proper term is sleep paralysis.
  • smoothpete 23 Dec 2008 09:15:23 37,616 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I dreamt that my mum had died and her house was being repossessed by the bank. I was crying a lot. The bloke handing over the repossession papers was the kid I sat next to in GCSE Biology called Giles. I rugby tackled him right in the kidney and gave him a good kicking

I was also taking puctures of Axel Rose, who was performing a trick where someone would shoot bullets at him and he would absorb them through his cock and they wouldn't kill him except his chest was riddled with bullet holes
  • Deleted user 9 January 2009 09:41:51
    I had a dream I shot Neil Oliver in the neck with a shotgum in a church in Glasgow. He didn't die and they arrested someone else for his attempted murder.

My alarm went off before I could find out if I got away with it.
  • sirtacos 26 Feb 2009 00:28:54 8,279 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I was dreaming that my great-grandmother was still alive and was British royalty. So I'm hanging out in Buckingham Palace with my great-grandma - who isn't dead - and I'm thinking "haha, wait till my friends hear about this".

Then, for some reason, me and my family go into a gorgeous (it is Buckingham Palace after all) empty room with big red royal chairs lined up. We all sit down and inject ourselves with something that probably isn't heroin, because then I sit back and suddenly I'm transported to some European city. Disoriented, I stumble around for a bit. I inject myself again and suddenly I'm back in Buckingham Palace going "WTF?".
    Someone explains what's going on and of course it makes perfect sense.

Naturally I inject myself in the arm and suddenly I'm riding a blue school bus in Switzerland. I break into a house where a girl is being held by a killer mob boss against her will. I break her out and she escapes. The mob boss comes home. Terrified - you have no idea how intense this was - I try and stealth it out through the back door, using bushes in the garden as cover. The would-be-killer spots me and a car chase ensues, with me being driven around by the blue bus driver. As the killer catches up to me, I realize "hey, I can just inject myself with that stuff and I'll be out of here!"
    I do that.

Suddenly I'm in a packed train near a strange version of Wimbledon. I get the strong feeling that I'm being chased again, but suddenly my legs go wobbly and it feels like I'm running in molasses.
    ...Dream ends.
  • sirtacos 26 Feb 2009 00:36:47 8,279 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Oh yeah, and the entire time I felt as if I were being watched over by my great-grandmother, which was very comforting but also creepy.
  • guts 26 Feb 2009 13:13:57 1,692 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The other night I dreamt my car was shagged so I had to use the crappy forklift from work to get about, and I was driving it to see my little brother. The road was like one of those roads in the American movies in somewhere like Queens with the road going along under the raised railway. Proper weird it was. All I was doing was driving a battered old forklift around the whole fkin night.
  • Bulbatron 26 Feb 2009 15:34:46 956 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    rutter wrote:
    justanotherdave wrote:

I get it too, now and again - often with hallucinations. Mostly when I'm fishing.
    Think the proper term is sleep paralysis.

I tend to get sleep paralysis myself, and it is quite often accompanied by anomolous sounds which seem to come from within my bedroom. Often it takes the form of stealthy footsteps. I sometimes have visions with it too, but usually it is the footsteps.
  • Deleted user 26 February 2009 15:54:40
    I had a dream the other day, aliens were trying to take over the earth, and were killing all males aged 12-50, by process of sending out scout ships that vapourized anyone meeting their criteria.

I spent the entire dream running and hiding, and for some reason it all took place in my grandmother's house. My dreams never really have a tenuous grasp of plotline and location.
  • DaisyD 9 May 2009 09:50:01 11,816 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I just dreamt that someone I knew was bitten by a snake and died. Then I dreamt to work friends of mine went to a house on a job and were brutally stabbed - she was murdered and he was barely alive. I went to the house after (it was more like a log cabin for some reason) to see where it had happened. I was distraught and in floods of tears and as went outside into a field I saw hundreds of happy, loud people coming into the field and sitting on chairs that had been set up there facing a stage. I went down to the gate they were all coming in through and saw lots of people I know. It was my birthday and they were all wishing me a happy birthday, but no one seemed to notice the anguish and tears. I then realised they were going to have a Soul Survivor Christian event abit like their festivals, but I couldn't cope with being there, so I ran back into the cabin where my sister was (although it didn't look like my sister) and a few small children that were either hers or someone else's close to us and we had to look after and protect them. I then found a patch of blood that had been missed when it was cleaned, that belonged to the girl who dies.

I woke up then. Turns out that El_MUERkO had also just had a dream where one of his friends family all died.
  • smoothpete 25 Sep 2009 09:13:53 37,616 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I dreamt that I was that kid in the Olympics, the diver, the one who fucked up in the actual competition. Except I wasn't diving, I was running the 1600 metres, and won gold. Woo. Then I was on a boat belonging to my old philosophy teacher
  • Dougs 15 Oct 2009 11:02:41 99,066 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    The last few night's dreams have been mental. I have very filmic dreams and it seems the last few have been inspired by Harper's Island. I've been running away from murderous bastards. Yet to be caught, but last night's was interesting. It went a little supernatural and after killing some hideous monster-type thing (with a combination of salt(!) and fire, I then decided to see if I could resurrect it. Which I did. And the whole thing started again. Weird.
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:54:52
    Post deleted
  • smoothpete 22 Feb 2012 09:07:58 37,616 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Many dreams last night

Some kind of alien invasion type scenario, had some kind of link to Portal, can't remember too much about that bit

Was driving a transit van in the countryside, trying to find the M4, ended up somewhere near Merthyr Tydfil

And the final bit was that somehow I was some kind of undefeated amateur boxing champ, my next fight was due to be against Will Smith, and also I was Spider-Man, but instead of Will Smith I fought against 2 big russian wrestler guys in a cage match
  • Deleted user 22 February 2012 10:09:46
    Dreamt I had cholera and it had to be "drained" out of a cut they made on the outside of my nose through a small straw tube. Later on I had mushrooms growing out of my body.

I dont recall eating any cheese yesterday...
  • smoothpete 26 Apr 2017 10:56:43 37,616 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I dreamt an angry kitten attacked my anus
  • Doomspoon 28 Apr 2017 16:12:32 3,040 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I had a dream that I had a house trained turkey called Keith. I didn't want him sleeping on the bed because he kept trampling his sharp claws over my nuts when he was trying to make himself comfy.
  • smoothpete 16 Mar 2021 07:55:03 37,616 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Bump. I dreamt the world was ending due to a meteor about to smash into the Earth. The seas were all churning up and the sky was red. I wanted to find a way to kill myself effectively rather than die via meteor (🤷🏻;) so I asked Columbo (yes, that Columbo) to break into the evidence locker to steal me a gun and some heroin (because why not at that point) but he came back with a useless bag with some small kitchen knives and some documents
  • TechnoHippy 16 Mar 2021 07:59:02 19,001 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Did he stop and mumble another question at you?
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.