The **Official** Dream Diary Thread Page 7

Next Last
  • challenge_hanukkah 16 Mar 2021 08:09:42 14,122 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I dreamt that the missus poured water into a £2000 bottle of whisky the other night.
  • nickthegun 16 Mar 2021 08:28:28 86,367 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    A few weeks ago, I had a dream I was at the pub with my mates. Thatís it. Thatís the wildest fantasy my brain can conjure up at the moment.
  • Vortex808 16 Mar 2021 09:53:20 15,120 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    A few weeks ago, I had a dream I was at the pub with my mates. Thatís it. Thatís the wildest fantasy my brain can conjure up at the moment.
    I would take that. Closest I'd have been to a pub for ages!
  • fontgeeksogood 17 Mar 2021 09:11:42 12,913 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    A few weeks ago, I had a dream about when we used to play 'football' with a pair of rolled up socks on our gramma's top floor hallway (she had a big ass house but even so this was no more than maybe 20m long and 3m wide, and the 'goal' was the back of the stairwell protective banisters.

It had developed into a massive, massive spectator sport and we (me, my siblings and my cousins) were naturally the most gifted athletes in this sport, and we're playing (still in gramma's hallway, the Nou Camp of the sport) somehow in front of epic, loud fans.

I hadn't even thought about those days for decades. In my dream I remembered quite a lot of the sketchy 'rules' too (if you hit a shot over the stairs banisters you had to vault them to retrieve the, uhh, ball)
  • smoothpete 17 Mar 2021 13:37:05 37,616 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Last night me and Daniel Radcliffe were climbing around the exterior of my old primary school.
  • Armoured_Bear 17 Mar 2021 13:39:09 30,322 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I read the title as dream dairy so am pretty disappointed at the lack of cheese/cream.
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.