Chris Cornell has left Audioslave... Page 4

Next Last
  • jimnastics 18 May 2019 14:36:45 1,645 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    JoelStinty wrote:
    Amen to that Duffs. Had Ultramega on earlier, which i have listened to a lot over the last couple of years. Its a wonderful remaster. Just watched the Letterman performance of Beyond the wheel. Force of nature.

You see they got a live soundgarden dvd etc coming out soon
    The Beyond the Wheel demo on the Ultramega remaster is outstanding... even better than the album version they chose. Also love Mood for Trouble on that, I always liked the original but the remaster has done it wonders. I've also listened to that album a ton over the past couple of years!

Today I've listened to my bootlegs of the first and last times I saw Chris live... with Audioslave at the Astoria in Jan 2003, and at the Royal Albert Hall solo in May 2016. Amazing happy times with those and all the gigs in between.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 21 May 2019 15:12:43 16,818 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Temple of the Dog doesn't get enough love when discussing Chris Cornell. Such as amazing album.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.