• up_the_ante 20 Feb 2019 13:29:33 997 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Beheadings and throwing gays off buildings - just

Having your British citizenship revoked - unjust 🙄
  • challenge_hanukkah 20 Feb 2019 13:50:20 10,550 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    How many headless gays fleeing persecution have you got in your spare room, eh? EH!?

No one said those things were just, you Waxy-Lemon supporter.
  • freddymercurystwin 20 Feb 2019 16:15:48 1,620 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    I tend to alternate between eating at my desk and the break room, wherever I'm less likely to be bothered.

Cunts who come and find you about work related problems when you're clearly on lunch need disemboweling with a shit encrusted spatula.
    Whilst I do not pretend to know a great deal about disembowelling other than the simple process involved, I do think that using a spatula or other similar blunt kitchen implement (whisk or ladle maybe?) would be quite difficult and challenging and I suspect quite frustrating too initially leading to a somewhat bemused look/feeling from your colleague until you really worked up to some kind of frenzy and managed to penetrated the skin. I would think some kind of bladed instrument or at least something a bit sharper (garden spade perhaps) would be more suitable? Also, the shit bit seems a bit excessive, assuming the disembowelling is successful I imagine some kind of additional infection triggered by the presence of some shit on said object might come too late? To be clear though I do wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of your rant.
  • freddymercurystwin 22 Feb 2019 14:11:20 1,620 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Stupid prick sat next to me on a train can't stop laughing at his shite film, I would love to elbow him in the face, nearly as annoying as stupidly loud northern bastard sitting about 10 seats away, shut the fuck up!
  • freddymercurystwin 22 Feb 2019 14:31:44 1,620 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Thank fuck for that, I've murdered them both, peace reigns!
  • mothercruncher 22 Feb 2019 22:04:24 16,142 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Everyone in the north is unbearably loud. Itís because theyíre constantly battling to be heard above the nuclear wind.
  • fontgeeksogood 23 Feb 2019 00:40:54 5,780 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    The worst thing is, a lot of them are proud of being Northern rather than showing the correct amount of shame and regret of being from / in Yorkshire
  • Zomoniac 23 Feb 2019 00:51:48 10,007 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    The worst thing is, a lot of them are proud of being Northern rather than showing the correct amount of shame and regret of being from / in Yorkshire
    I have no particular pride in being from Yorkshire, I find patriotism to be a peculiar concept at any level. But I do know that, at 34, all the people I went to school with who moved to London because the jobs paid more are spending more on rent for a room in a house shared with four strangers than the mortgage on my nice house in Yorkshire costs.

So whilst I donít have any pride in being from or living in the north, I donít understand why anyone who wasnít hugely wealthy wouldnít do it out of choice.
  • fontgeeksogood 23 Feb 2019 01:03:16 5,780 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Because it's shit
  • macmurphy 23 Feb 2019 01:46:11 3,786 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Because it's shit
    I feel like you pays your money you take your choice.

I dated a northern lass a few years ago and I think northerners are generally friendlier and itís a nicer place to live.

I live in London and Iím poor as fuck now but for the people who do well, they might spend a few years renting a room and living in a shit part of town, but if they do well enough to buy, then they know they can sell their shitty two bed in some arsehole of London and move back up North and buy a big house.

It depends what you want out of life. And I donít mean that in a binary more money/more success way. I think you like city living or you donít. I got the train today into Liverpool Street, and the sun was coming down over the city. The rentís breaking me and I think Iíll have to move away soon, but right now thereís nowhere Iíd rather be.

As I said, itís what you want in life. I donít think Londonís better than other places, I can sure as fuck see why itís worse. But I love living here.
  • challenge_hanukkah 23 Feb 2019 02:03:21 10,550 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @macmurphy

I love you and you're very welcome on the next dogging session.

Yes, you can take part.
  • macmurphy 24 Feb 2019 14:20:18 3,786 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @challenge_hanukkah

Haha. I feel like we were as drunk as each other that night.

In for the dogging!
  • RyanDS 26 Feb 2019 06:06:32 12,726 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Visiting Asia as a single man and every cunt back home is convinced I am on a sex tour every time I come. Fuck, I am in a country where women get in big shit for hanging around foreigners, I am mostly in rural villages hiking, but every time I post on Facebook With pictures of locals the blowjob jokes etc start.

Asia is not shitty fucking Pattaya. Itís like visiting Europe and everyone only thinks about the red light disttict in amsterdam. So depressing.

Edited by RyanDS at 06:06:53 26-02-2019
  • rawand2019 26 Feb 2019 06:38:32 1 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    I really like what you have shared here.
  • THFourteen 26 Feb 2019 06:52:08 51,720 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Methinks thou doest protest too much
  • RyanDS 26 Feb 2019 07:00:29 12,726 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    I didnít say I am not on a sex tour. Just that I am annoyed people assume I am...
  • Mola_Ram 26 Feb 2019 07:13:54 19,927 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A sex hike.
  • fontgeeksogood 26 Feb 2019 07:14:22 5,780 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Guys,

Let's not just assume it was a successful sex tour
  • challenge_hanukkah 26 Feb 2019 07:20:04 10,550 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    A grot ramble
  • Mr_Sleep 27 Feb 2019 10:26:26 22,517 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I am not sure which agency thought it was a good idea to start roadworks at rush hour on a major road artery. Truly incredible commute that was twenty five minutes during half term last week and has just taken around two hours. The mad thing is that I can walk it in around forty minutes and usually I would but I am knackered today.
  • sport 27 Feb 2019 11:44:02 14,929 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    I didnít say I am not on a sex tour. Just that I am annoyed people assume I am...
    Please post a review on TripAdvisor when you're done Ryan, thanks. Pretty keen to find out the ins and outs.
  • brokenkey 27 Feb 2019 12:02:45 10,225 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    Also, not the first time you've been there. How many sex tours is it up to now?
  • RyanDS 27 Feb 2019 12:22:12 12,726 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    brokenkey wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    First time Myanmar. But 6th time Asia in 26 months.

Honestly, it is the most welcoming place I have ever been. Crippling issues in uk disappear when I am here. Hell in uk I take inhaler every day, here I forget it in the hotel and donít even notice for two days.
  • RyanDS 27 Feb 2019 12:23:05 12,726 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    sport wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:
    Please post a review on TripAdvisor when you're done Ryan, thanks. Pretty keen to find out the ins and outs.
    The outs depend on whether you are worried about having kids.
  • brokenkey 27 Feb 2019 13:35:18 10,225 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    brokenkey wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:

Honestly, it is the most welcoming place I have ever been. Crippling issues in uk disappear when I am here. Hell in uk I take inhaler every day, here I forget it in the hotel and donít even notice for two days.
    You're British, aren't you? We call it Burma.
  • challenge_hanukkah 27 Feb 2019 13:36:42 10,550 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I bet you love misgendering people.
  • brokenkey 27 Feb 2019 13:44:00 10,225 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    I bet you love misgendering people.
    Only where their gender declaration has been forced on them by military take-over.

Edited by brokenkey at 13:48:47 27-02-2019
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 28 Mar 2019 14:34:20 5,708 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The main-series Super Robot Wars games are unreleasable in the West, because their licensing issues are just way too complicated (mecha from a dozen or so different franchises, all with different rights-holders and international rights issues, in the same game). Not a problem these days, however, as there's an official English-translated region-free PS4 release put out in non-Japan Asian territories that you can just import.

The latest installment, T, came out on 20 March. I decided I'd like a physical copy this time (rather than buying from the PSN Singapore store like I did with X) and put in a pre-order with play-asia. Estimated delivery was for a couple of days ago.

Of course, the stupid bastards don't actually ship the thing until the 27th and it's still, according to the tracking, sat in a warehouse at Hong Kong airport. Meanwhile, Amazon UK are selling the game, with Prime delivery available, for delivery tomorrow (and at a slightly lower price to boot).

Bastards, all of them.
  • RyanDS 28 Mar 2019 14:48:31 12,726 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    brokenkey wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    brokenkey wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:

You're British, aren't you? We call it Burma.
    Missed this.

They really don't like Burma over there. They tolerate the name, but it does rankle and the preferred name is Myanmar. It is similar to calling the UK England, Burmese are a portion of the population, not the whole.

So it was explained to me by my friends who live out there.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.