• Deleted user 3 July 2007 14:23:54
    Telepathic.Geometry wrote:
    Bill_Gates_Bitch wrote: tu es loco hombre
    Is this supposed to be Spanish? o_0

What's wrong with it?
  • GiarcYekrub 3 Jul 2007 14:26:06 4,741 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    3.Go further legalise all drugs and Tax the addicts they'd get safer cheaper(if you don't tax them too much) drugs which will cut the drug related crime as they don't need as much money also the money they do spend on their habbit won't be funding terrorism
  • angeltreats 3 Jul 2007 19:17:29 2,601 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    /bangs head against desk

I'm doing the one about smoking. On reading the question paper, it says to not use a dictionary and to allow 40 minutes. I'm taking this to mean that it has to be written off the top of your head, like in a real exam, and that you're not meant to use the internet to do research. So I'm trying to write it as such, while taking into account some of the very good ideas you guys have given me earlier as it will look a bit suss if I start quoting stuff etc.

But I have writer's block now, after only about 150 words, and my mind keeps wandering.

BTW it's absolutely disgusting outside.
  • morriss 3 Jul 2007 19:38:46 71,293 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Good luck with it angel. I'll proof read it for you if you like. When you're done, of course!
  • angeltreats 3 Jul 2007 19:55:40 2,601 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Ta Morriss, that's nice of you. Didn't know you spoke Spanish actually. Did you live there for a while?
  • angeltreats 20 Jul 2007 20:30:22 2,601 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Update for anyone interested (probably no one then).

I have an interview on the 31st. Evidently the essay and the other bits of the test can't have been completely useless :-)

Keep your fingers crossed for me.
  • Mary_Curry 28 May 2020 12:55:41 2 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 1 week ago
    I would choose the second topic in your place. After all, this is a topic on which you can write an interesting and informative essay. I needed to write such an essay about the ethical dilemma, but since I do not write essays very well, I found a service that has a lot of free essays on this topic and took the finished essay. And there are many essays on https://studydriver.com/ethical-dilemma-essay/ topics, so it can also help you. You can use a ready-made essay or just use an idea to write your own essay. This can help.
  • MrAGSystems 28 May 2020 15:46:36 864 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 months ago
    I really hope that they managed to hit their 13 year deadline.
  • Dirt3 28 May 2020 15:58:10 987 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The trouble is the free essay service is just the start.

What I'm really needing is someone who writes the essay, takes the course, does the exams, passes, then goes out to work, hard.

Meanwhile I sit on my arse drinking beer while the money rolls in.

Is there a service for that ?
  • hedben2013 28 May 2020 16:02:40 1,514 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sure there is, just ask this guy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21043693
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.