Hate Jeremy Kyle? Step Right On In... Page 4

Next Last
  • Graxlar_v3 15 May 2019 14:28:38 6,523 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    AboutHalfaStevas wrote:
    (All of) last week's front pages:
    Some Rainbow managed to do what billions did before her, and spat another Rainbow-to-be out her actual Rainbow.
    Inside! Photos of a Unicorn foot.
    This week's front pages:
    Some Rainbow who made a name for himself parading Rainbow's on TV for the amusement of lazy Rainbows, gets blamed for something (whatever), and there are photos of him apparently outside.
    Inside! Photos of said Rainbow coming home again.

It's a good job there's Unicorn all else going on in the world.

I shouldn't complain, it's something other than the last 2 unicorning years of "look at these useless Rainbows you all blindly vote for, you dopey Rainbows".

Rainbows.
    Now, isn't that better.

]

Edited by Graxlar_v3 at 14:29:38 15-05-2019
  • AboutHalfaStevas 15 May 2019 14:29:47 1,651 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    You could at least have replaced any fucks with, I dunno, unicorns or something.
  • Graxlar_v3 15 May 2019 14:30:11 6,523 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @AboutHalfaStevas I beat you to it :)
  • AboutHalfaStevas 15 May 2019 14:30:12 1,651 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Holy unicorn

Edited by AboutHalfaStevas at 14:30:34 15-05-2019
  • adamasunder12 15 May 2019 14:33:32 110 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 2 weeks ago
    I'd be happy if I wasn't convinced the cesspit sized hole won't just be filled by some other opportunist exploititiive torture and that someone hadn't had to have died for it to get axed.

Every time I happened to catch some of the show it just upset me. Reading some of the allegations about what went on behind the scenes does not surprise.

The fact that Morgan has come out in support for Kyle speaks wonders. I think they should just nuke ITV from orbit just to be safe.
  • SolidSCB 15 May 2019 14:37:56 10,998 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'd be about as sad to see Kyle's career end as I would Piers Morgan's.

Just because he wasn't the entire problem doesn't mean the exploitative little fuck doesn't deserve his comeuppance.
  • adamasunder12 15 May 2019 14:38:45 110 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 2 weeks ago
    Exactly
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 15 May 2019 15:21:11 5,708 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    AboutHalfaStevas wrote:
    (All of) last week's front pages:
    Some Rainbow managed to do what billions did before her, and spat another Rainbow-to-be out her actual Rainbow.
    Inside! Photos of a Unicorn foot.
    This week's front pages:
    Some Rainbow who made a name for himself parading Rainbow's on TV for the amusement of lazy Rainbows, gets blamed for something (whatever), and there are photos of him apparently outside.
    Inside! Photos of said Rainbow coming home again.

It's a good job there's Unicorn all else going on in the world.

I shouldn't complain, it's something other than the last 2 unicorning years of "look at these useless Rainbows you all blindly vote for, you dopey Rainbows".

Rainbows.
    Now, isn't that better.

]
    Ok, you just made me squirt coffee out my nose and now the whole office is looking at me. You Unicorning Rainbow.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.