General mac sites?

• StixxUK 7 Jan 2004 12:05:46 8,459 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Just wondering, since I know there are one or two Mac users on these forums, which general mac-based websites are good (y'knowl, for news, reviews, general articles etc).

Had a bit of a look around but didn't come across any that struck me as anything more than half-decent.

Basically, I've been using PCs for quite a while and am totally new to OSX. So far I've really only used Safari (after being more or less disgusted by the Mac version of Internet Explorer)and iTunes.

Mmmm 17" iMac sexiness oozing all over my desk.
    If only it were actually [I]mine[/I]...
  • ghearoid 7 Jan 2004 12:08:26 3,645 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    um, i tend to stick to:

www.macworld.co.uk - spot me in the forums! (and once i was a headline news story! heh)

www.macuser.co.uk - not bad and remains free (macworld has subscriber-exclusive content)

www.macrumors.com - good if you wanna know what apple's planning in the future, they're usually fairly accurate

g
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    You could also take a look at [link=http://www.macnn.com/">http://www.macnn.com/ (good forum), As the Apple Turns, and
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    ghearoid wrote:
    www.macworld.co.uk - spot me in the forums! (and once i was a headline news story! heh)
    ?! Ooh do tell! And I haven't seen you in the forums? Have you seen me? :D
  • dominalien 27 Oct 2018 15:46:14 10,116 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Wow, Internet Explorer.
  • mothercruncher 27 Oct 2018 16:40:49 18,378 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Wow, 12 years.
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.