All-New PSN Store Update Thread Page 474

Next Last
  • [maven] 3 Jul 2020 08:54:33 5,670 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Current Multiplayer (?) sale has Housemarque's Nex Machina for 4. Recommended if you like arcade twin stick shooter things.
  • Flying_Pig 3 Jul 2020 09:17:51 16,622 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    [maven] wrote:
    Current Multiplayer (?) sale has Housemarque's Nex Machina for 4. Recommended if you like arcade twin stick shooter things.
    I spotted that last night and very nearly pulled the trigger on it. You've convinced me to dive in :)
  • TheGreenYamo 3 Jul 2020 11:03:02 465 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Nex Machina is great fun. I don't think it sold very well, which is a shame, It's definitely my favourite game of theirs
  • Bichii 3 Jul 2020 11:03:51 3,164 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I'm going to get moving house, any four player game to add to the collection.
  • quadfather 10 Jul 2020 12:22:49 36,734 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Has anyone here ever bought another used ps3 and then tried to activate it so you can download all your pre-paid games via the store?

I'm getting the "you cannot activate this ps3 because you already have 2 activated. Deactivate some of those first" message.

Yet if I log onto sony playstation network, it says I have a grand total of "Fuck All" systems registered. Including no PS4 either.

Which is fucked up.

But either way, I still can't register this 'new' ps3.

How wank is that?

Anyone have a workaround? All the sony guides are shit and out of date, and can't find any user stories on it.
  • quadfather 10 Jul 2020 13:27:21 36,734 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ah no matter. It's the play station site that's fucked. Had to contact Sony to get them to sort it.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.