Post of the day Page 134

• You-can-call-me-kal 17 May 2018 21:16:31 20,038 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Aw, these newbies that don’t have the regular joy of Stevas post.
  • DrStrangelove 17 May 2018 22:00:32 15,207 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    No more drugs for that man.
    I found that pretty helpful, hadn't thought about it that way
  • Ddanno 25 May 2018 07:15:35 1,595 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Rogueywon wrote:
    You cannot just spam the dodge button for 30 minutes and enjoy total safety while you wax your beard with your own spunk on twitch.
  • wuntyate 25 May 2018 08:27:02 14,926 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I very much chuckled at that.
  • monkman76 25 May 2018 08:53:36 16,156 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    From the 'manly things that men do' thread?
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 25 May 2018 09:07:04 8,979 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @monkman76 From the Dark Souls thread. It was part of an erudite and eloquent musing on how the original Dark Souls feels like a weighty, spectator-unfriendly game and how this is fundamental to its charm. Many of its spiritual successors - and its own third installment in its series - felt much more optimised for the benefit of spectators.

I don't watch gaming streams, but all of the big streamers seem have beards and they look the kind of people who almost certainly oil those beards with their own spunk.
  • challenge_hanukkah 25 May 2018 09:11:00 12,836 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    TotalSoggyBiscuit
  • Graxlar_v3 25 May 2018 09:15:15 10,212 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    TotalSoggyBiscuit
    I don't think this is on to be honest Challege.

I didn't like his stuff but the dude just died.
  • Phattso 25 May 2018 09:21:19 25,472 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    It was just some wordplay, Grax. If c_h is anything like me then he didn't even know the dude was ill, much less passed on yesterday. YouTube is mainly for the kids and mental defectives, as you know. ;)

RIP, YouTube guy.
  • Jono62 20 Jul 2018 19:28:24 25,345 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    elstoof wrote:
    You’ve got to hand it to the Brexit campaign though, the way they managed to militarise complete fuckwits like letsgo - people with literally no use on this planet for anything beyond carbonising oxygen - and get them to stand on street corners fighting for something they’ve been told to believe in. I doubt these cunts could be trained to fetch orders from Argos backrooms without shitting on the floor, but somehow they’ve managed to pin a badge on their River Island blazer and hand out stickers to old people, incredible
  • Psychotext 20 Jul 2018 21:43:04 67,165 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Yup.
  • PazJohnMitch 24 Oct 2019 09:59:10 15,986 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    quote]Rogueywon wrote:
    @Darth_Flibble @challenge_hanukkah

I have it on good authority that a joint review was commissoned from and written by both parties. However, on receipt of it, the EG editorial team realised they were in possession of a monster that could not be unleashed upon humanity. They vowed that for the greater good, the hard drive containing the only copy of the review should be sealed in concrete and dumped into a deep oceanic trench. However, before this could happen, some extracts leaked...

From the start, I am struck by a violent colonial assault upon my senses. "WWE" declares the titles. For those less attuned than I to subtle corporate disinformation, that stands for "World Wrestling Entertainment". Note the brutal American siezure of "World", a horrific assault on my refined sensibilities that compels me to set on record the following sixteen paragraphs...
    The outfits for the Divas are incredibly empowering this year, particularly the really tight-fitting ones, where if you tilt the camera just right, you can almost see their..."
    The brutal colonialist onslaught begins on the splash screen. "Press Start" it commands. No dialogue, no negotiation. Just a brutal imperialist reassertion of the master-slave dynamic. "Why should I," I muse, "a man in possession of a refined moral palette and an impeccable beard, allow myself to be dictated to by this vile corporate fascist overlord". After 15 minutes, nothing has happened, so I relent and press start...
    Let's talk about the cameltoes - or rather, the lack of them. This is a striking illustration of why the series must embrace technological advances for next year's installment, with advanced fabric physics enabling...
    Victory. Defeat. These are the only goals. Not once am I empowered to interrupt one of these barbaric spectacles to initiate a dialogue with my opponent, ideally in the form of a collaborative committee process, in which we both work together to secure the optimal division of the rewards for our labour...
    Speaking of missed opportunities, this game could have been way more empowering with some down-and-dirty girl-on-girl mud-wrestling...
    As I pause to oil my luscious beard with thick ropes of my own greasy man-chowder, I reflect on how this game could have been so much more. On how it could have been a genuinely philosophical musing on the failings of late-capitalism and the inherent injust implicit in the...
    ...huge, jiggling empowered bosoms and pert empowered buttocks...
    If anybody's still reading and you work for the Guardian or Salon or, hell, even the Canary, then please, for the love of god, CALL ME. I've got a brilliant 40,000 word piece on the neo-colonial overtones of Shredded Wheat primed and ready to go. Please don't leave me here writing about these nerd games forever...
  • TechnoHippy 24 Oct 2019 12:07:21 17,470 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    A damn fine post :-)
  • DrStrangelove 24 Oct 2019 13:41:42 15,207 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's about Edwin Evans-Thirlwell and MrTom reviewing WWE (if for some reason you couldn't tell)
  • Ddanno 24 Oct 2019 15:02:05 1,595 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Where can I find its magnificent source?
  • DrStrangelove 24 Oct 2019 15:35:33 15,207 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @Ddanno

https://community.eurogamer.net/thread/110680?start=7530
  • Ddanno 24 Oct 2019 15:59:40 1,595 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ace, thanks
  • Trowel 18 Dec 2019 10:56:53 23,486 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    2019 in a nutshell:
    its-H1ggyLTD wrote:
    Imagine giving it large in a thread where we are the absolute kings, and killed your beloved gaffer off with a finishing move you'll never recover from.
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    The politics thread?
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 18 Dec 2019 11:03:40 25,562 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Imagine actually typing out a post like that.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 18 Dec 2019 11:06:29 20,038 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Who was he actually talking to anyway?
  • You-can-call-me-kal 18 Dec 2019 11:08:23 20,038 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    What??? How did you kill our gaffer off? :D

Answer in the PL thread...
  • Jono62 18 Dec 2019 11:09:21 25,345 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    No idea. Can't have been me unless he thinks I'm Spurs fan. I was pretending to be a poster who posts condescending shit like I was doing yesterday.
  • JamboWayOh 18 Dec 2019 11:32:52 19,980 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Christ, that's cringe, even for Higgy.
  • Rogueywon Most Generous Forumite, 2016 18 Dec 2019 11:36:49 8,979 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Ooooh, that reply is proper "burn of the decade" stuff, though.
  • Ddanno 21 Apr 2020 14:19:13 1,595 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:

He's into the 8chan 'meme culture'. Basically Shrodinger's Dickhead, where maybe he's actually a dickhead, maybe he's just pretending to be one for the lols, and the best response is to stop caring about that distinction.
    Because 'Schrodinger's Dickhead' is by far the best description of these... people, I've come across.

Edited by Ddanno at 14:19:47 21-04-2020
  • Deleted user 19 June 2020 11:10:49
    - MS Office provides a wide range of programs that are used to customize and create various dynamic documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other business tasks. The application is developed by Microsoft and is used in various Offices and institutions. It is supported by the majority of the OS, be it Android, iOS, or Linux. The Office suite contains apps such as Access, Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook. One can download it from https://startedoffice.com/setup
  • Deleted user 19 June 2020 11:11:50
    Note: If you wish to fetch more information about MS Office, then visit the homepage of Office.com/setup. Then select the appropriate option for the same.
    https://officecomuk.webflow.io/
    https://officecomuk.wordpress.com/
    http://startedoffice.ukit.me/
    https://mydvine.weebly.com/officecomsetup.html
  • Deleted user 19 June 2020 11:12:00
    MS Office provides various programs of great use in the corporate sector. Follow these steps to know the programs of MS Office.
    https://followus.com/Dvine
    https://www.quia.com/profiles/lucia112
    https://dvine.connpass.com/

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.