It's a touch on the cold side.

First Previous
  • Lutz 22 Oct 2007 09:23:49 48,870 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Global warming my eye. It's f'in freezin' up 'ere!
    Just 2 weeks ago my dad is all "You'll still be able to mow your lawn in November cos it's so warm, so I'd leave it"

/stares at frost

Yeah, course.

/dons an extra cardy

/chucks another tard on the fire

Snow before December. You heard it here first.
  • Lutz 22 Oct 2007 09:29:53 48,870 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Halo_3-Liverpool_0 wrote:
    It's mother nature shutting down.
    Well can someone please reboot the bitch? My cockles are chilly!
  • lost_soul 22 Oct 2007 09:30:24 9,372 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Put some pants on then.
  • Cloudane 22 Oct 2007 10:02:16 1,974 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I had to walk five miles in the countryside this morning to get to a bloody bus stop as I was coming home from my sleep-in shift at work.

It didn't help with me wearing bloody shorts, a t-shirt and thin jumper on top; I was freezing. The only reason why I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt is because it was so bloody warm yesterday when I arrived in for work at 4pm.

I'm home now though... lovely warm house.
  • caligari 22 Oct 2007 10:04:12 17,945 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I actually had to buy a coat a few weeks ago.

That p!ssed me off.
  • MrWorf 22 Oct 2007 10:13:21 63,816 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I woke up with a Canadian Tuba player this morning, I must of really drunk after the performance last night. ;_; She seems like a nice girl though, just a little o nthe heavy side. :/
  • caligari 22 Oct 2007 10:34:45 17,945 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    She seems like a nice girl though, just a little o nthe heavy side. :/

Keep her for the winter. The body heat given off from big girls can warm a flat for a good few months.
  • Deleted user 22 October 2007 10:56:25
    Razz wrote:
    I woke up with a Canadian Tuba player this morning

/skinflute gag
  • tombo 22 Oct 2007 11:03:26 2,134 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I guess you didn't need to tell her not to blow down the bell-end...

/coat
    /2nd coat.
  • UncleLou Moderator 22 Oct 2007 11:05:58 40,158 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I want to have Razz' (sex) life. :-(
  • Spin_Dr_Wolf 22 Oct 2007 11:37:43 6,170 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Its not that cold down in the south, and if we get snow before christmas (down here i mean)...

\o/
  • Deleted user 22 October 2007 11:39:41
    FluffyTucker wrote:
    Best time of year this, cold crisp and dry... festive

Yeah, it does give me a nostalgic vibe at this time of year.
  • otto Moderator 22 Oct 2007 18:59:28 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    24 degrees here. Everyone's out in t-shirts & sandals. Bloody weird weather!
  • Khanivor 22 Oct 2007 19:04:38 44,482 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    It's getting colder here.

Had to put on shoes for the first time last week ;D
  • otto Moderator 22 Oct 2007 19:05:45 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I'm not complaining but it hardly feels like autumn. The colours are incredible this year, but I want to see my breath and wrap up warm! It's just lacking all atmosphere.
  • Khanivor 22 Oct 2007 19:10:47 44,482 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Oh aye, the colours here are so beautiful. With the drought the leaves are turning at all kind of different rates, so there's still plenty of green in amongst all the yellows and reds. Add to that all the tree-covered mountains and ridges that surround the city and it really is a sight to behold.

I have to be careful driving to work each day as there are a few panoramas that could easily have me driving over the side of the mountain if I pay them too much attention :D
  • Deleted user 22 October 2007 19:15:19
    Razz wrote:
    I woke up with a Canadian Tuba player this morning, I must of really drunk after the performance last night. ;_; She seems like a nice girl though, just a little o nthe heavy side. :/
    Seriously, how many different women do you fuck a week? Do they know about each other? DO you only stick to foreigners, Alan Partridge style, or do you charitably allow British women have a go on the Razzcock as well?
  • Deleted user 22 October 2007 19:17:38
    frod wrote:
    Lutz wrote:
    Global warming my eye.

I thought it was now called "climate change".
    Indeed it is. Because that's what's happening, as opposed to the previously held belief that all we were doing was making everything warmer.
  • Hunam 22 Oct 2007 19:19:06 20,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Owen-B wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    Seriously, how many different women do you fuck a week? Do they know about each other? DO you only stick to foreigners, Alan Partridge style, or do you charitably allow British women have a go on the Razzcock as well?

Razz is a man whore, he knows how to get sex and does. Don't be jealous, i'm sure he's really bad at tying his shoe laces, something i've heard you are fantastic at. All equals out.
  • Deleted user 22 October 2007 19:19:50
    Owen-B wrote:
    Razz wrote:

I think it's a bit like the 92 club where footy fans try and visit the grounds of every single league club. Except Razz is working his way through the various members of the united nations.
  • Deleted user 22 October 2007 19:21:32
    Hunam wrote:
    Owen-B wrote:
    Razz wrote:

Razz is a man whore, he knows how to get sex and does. Don't be jealous, i'm sure he's really bad at tying his shoe laces, something i've heard you are fantastic at. All equals out.
    I'd be jealous if I was single or in a loveless relationship with a hag/your mum. As it happens I've managed to not have to tie my laces for years, which is a real relief. :)
  • Hunam 22 Oct 2007 19:25:23 20,673 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I suppose after the 3 years training and wining of the International Shoe Lace Tying Championship i'd get sick of tying them too.
  • Dougs 13 Dec 2007 09:44:02 94,683 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Tis a bit John Noblin.
  • thehat 13 Dec 2007 09:48:08 1,831 posts
    Seen 9 years ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Ice on the floor today. My summery no-grip shoes made getting to work interesting. :|
  • smoothpete 13 Dec 2007 09:49:15 37,009 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I had a great walk to work this morning, the Thames was looking quite lovely.
  • pjmaybe 13 Dec 2007 09:52:54 70,666 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Loved watching the local chavmong pile his car into one of the steel bollards in our street this morning because he thought that fishtailing out of his parking space as fast as possible was a good move in weather like this.

There is such a thing as karma :)

It's so cold this morning that I've cut two holes in my bra.

Peej
  • spazmo 13 Dec 2007 09:53:01 2,838 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Cycling this morning with a freshly buzzed no.1 head and no gloves. Yeah it was cold.
  • catterz 13 Dec 2007 09:55:27 8,763 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    It should be warm in the office, except someone from despatch opens the door leading to the warehouse every 5 minutes for one reason or another bringing an unwelcoming chill with it.
  • TheSaint 13 Dec 2007 09:56:12 19,706 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Don't complain give me this any day over the grey and wet weather we had last week.
  • First Previous

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.