Following Amazon Prime Page 13

  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 15 Jul 2019 09:02:42 25,655 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I got to page 37 of tat before giving up. Although the practice butterfly knife was quite tempting at £8.99.
  • Dougs 15 Jul 2019 09:43:28 94,683 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    I had some bulbs that I need in my basket but was too slow to get the 2 quid discount. Found the toy my daughter wants for her birthday with £20 off though, so that's not too bad.
  • Alastair 15 Jul 2019 09:47:37 24,272 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    My PSN runs out this month, so 15 months for £50 seems about the best deal I am going to get.
    Nice - I need to update mine too.
  • IronGiant 15 Jul 2019 11:21:16 6,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    I had some bulbs that I need in my basket but was too slow to get the 2 quid discount. Found the toy my daughter wants for her birthday with £20 off though, so that's not too bad.
    Which toy was that? ;)

    I've gone for an Echo Show 5, a floor standing lamp and a Fisher Price kick and play mat for my 5 month old!
  • JamboWayOh 15 Jul 2019 11:31:13 20,058 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Think I'll pick up a Switch with Zelda.
  • nickthegun 15 Jul 2019 11:39:08 82,376 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Has anyone actually bought an Amazon device at full price? They are the DFS of slightly shit gadgets.
  • Alastair 15 Jul 2019 11:56:05 24,272 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Has anyone actually bought an Amazon device at full price? They are the DFS of slightly shit gadgets.
    I'm still not entirely sure why I might want an Amazon Echo...
    I love my backlit Kindle though, so not all their gadgets are shitty.
  • Dougs 15 Jul 2019 11:57:04 94,683 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    IronGiant wrote:
    Dougs wrote:
    I had some bulbs that I need in my basket but was too slow to get the 2 quid discount. Found the toy my daughter wants for her birthday with £20 off though, so that's not too bad.
    Which toy was that? ;)

    I've gone for an Echo Show 5, a floor standing lamp and a Fisher Price kick and play mat for my 5 month old!
    Barbie Camper Van. £75 normally
  • Deleted user 15 July 2019 12:29:12
    Alastair wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Has anyone actually bought an Amazon device at full price? They are the DFS of slightly shit gadgets.
    I'm still not entirely sure why I might want an Amazon Echo...
    I love my backlit Kindle though, so not all their gadgets are shitty.
    Agreed. Love my Paperwhite and Echo. Great gadgets for me.
  • Deleted user 15 July 2019 13:01:31
    Yeah, I didn't think I would use an Echo Dot until I got one. Now we've got 7 of the Echos in the house. We use them as digital clock radios, that play our music collection, read audible books, tell us stuff, set alerts and timers, ring people, turn things on and off and lots of other garbage we seem incapable of doing without them now.
  • IronGiant 15 Jul 2019 13:09:28 6,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    IronGiant wrote:
    Dougs wrote:
    I had some bulbs that I need in my basket but was too slow to get the 2 quid discount. Found the toy my daughter wants for her birthday with £20 off though, so that's not too bad.
    Which toy was that? ;)

    I've gone for an Echo Show 5, a floor standing lamp and a Fisher Price kick and play mat for my 5 month old!
    Barbie Camper Van. £75 normally
    Yeah saw that, was tempted but my daughter isn't quite at the barbie stage yet :)

    Has anyone got the Ring Stick Up Battery camera? Tempting at 50% off.
  • Deleted user 15 July 2019 13:32:39
    Quite tempted by the Seagate 4TB drive as I need more storage. Not sure if this is the best for the price though.

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DQ3KW45/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ehhlDb95NH532
  • Pierre2k 15 Jul 2019 13:38:49 1,214 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    A PlayStation Classic is currently £15.99 if anyone is interested. I'd wanted one at launch, but bailed as the poor game list and emulation quality came to light.

    However, for £15.99, and knowing it has been hacked to become a decent emulation box make it worthwhile for me. Hell, the two old school PSOne USB controllers are probably worth that.
  • IronGiant 15 Jul 2019 13:47:39 6,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Pierre2k wrote:
    A PlayStation Classic is currently £15.99 if anyone is interested. I'd wanted one at launch, but bailed as the poor game list and emulation quality came to light.

    However, for £15.99, and knowing it has been hacked to become a decent emulation box make it worthwhile for me. Hell, the two old school PSOne USB controllers are probably worth that.
    Was just about to post the same.. already got one but bought another at that ridiculous price! Mine is a fully fledged retro system now :)
  • Slint1000 15 Jul 2019 14:26:11 3,577 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sold! I wasn’t planning on getting the PS Classic, but seemed rude not to at that price.
  • Immaterial 15 Jul 2019 15:16:17 2,403 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Amazon has become more and more like its namesake. A constant deluge of dead livestock, raw sewage and disposable plastic goods, with a vanishingly small proportion of cool stuff like piranhas.

    Shame I like my Kindle so much.
  • Graxlar_v3 15 Jul 2019 15:22:03 10,233 posts
    Seen 16 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    IronGiant wrote:
    Pierre2k wrote:
    A PlayStation Classic is currently £15.99 if anyone is interested. I'd wanted one at launch, but bailed as the poor game list and emulation quality came to light.

    However, for £15.99, and knowing it has been hacked to become a decent emulation box make it worthwhile for me. Hell, the two old school PSOne USB controllers are probably worth that.
    Was just about to post the same.. already got one but bought another at that ridiculous price! Mine is a fully fledged retro system now :)
    Woo, finally a price i can justify getting one for \o/
  • Alastair 15 Jul 2019 15:48:33 24,272 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I just got a Garmin Vivoactive 3 for the missus for only £129.
  • nudistpete 15 Jul 2019 15:58:47 1,218 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Fuuuuck. Couldn't resist another PS Classic at THAT price. Of course add in a 128GB stick and a USB OTG cable and the price of it already doubled :-(
  • DakeyrasUK 15 Jul 2019 18:33:49 4,273 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @nudistpete isn't 128gb a bit overkill?
  • DakeyrasUK 15 Jul 2019 18:36:03 4,273 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Also why do you need the otg? What I have read is you only need a flash drive and USB power cable provided to hook up to pc.
  • nudistpete 15 Jul 2019 19:00:04 1,218 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @DakeyrasUK Considering I'm downloading a 128GB pack for it now and the drive was on offer today, I'm happy with my choice. OTG to make everything look neater and to preserve 2 player without needing a hub.
  • DakeyrasUK 15 Jul 2019 19:02:34 4,273 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @nudistpete wha? How many games is that?
  • nickthegun 15 Jul 2019 19:09:48 82,376 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say 'all of them'
  • Deleted user 15 July 2019 19:14:07
    I ordered one. I assuming it's a straight forward hack like the snes mini classic was?
  • nudistpete 15 Jul 2019 19:17:11 1,218 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I honestly have no idea. Going to take a while to find out, I'm downloading it slowly on my raspberrypi.
  • JamboWayOh 15 Jul 2019 19:18:27 20,058 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You'd be gutted if it totalled 130gb.
  • nudistpete 15 Jul 2019 19:18:30 1,218 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Addy__ you need a usb stick, but once you've haxorized it should be simple to maintain. Take a look at r/PlayStationClassic over on reddits.
  • Deleted user 15 July 2019 19:27:41
    @nudistpete

    Will do cheers.
  • ChiefGB 15 Jul 2019 19:45:49 12,578 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    So now I feel I need a ps classic........ no idea what a otg is though?
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.